Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:09 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by stevespai
Wow, you guys are quick to call witch. If I were Rick, I would have my very own GT3. Nope, I am me. Look at my join date maybe?
not really quick to call witch- this was due long time ago.

how about i work on your car, but instead bring it to another shop that works on it, but i don't tell you and charge you thousands over. oh wait thats what henry does........if you only knew

i have a scuderia coming in november, but i plan to sell for only $25k over- want first dibs?..........oh wait, thats what henry does

i'm sure the state board of equalization would love to know whats going on.

Last edited by ThisFlyGuy; 01-28-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by stevespai
Wow, you guys are quick to call witch. If I were Rick, I would have my very own GT3. Nope, I am me. Look at my join date maybe?
Steve, you have to go back to the days when he was surfing mainly on the M3 forum and see how the shadiness began. You won't see the big picture by just reading several later posts. Here's one on the S2Ki forum.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...#entry12407027

Old 01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn...had no idea he was ripping people off, just figured he was an obnoxious idiot back in 02-03 when I was in the BMW scene..Rick always thought he had the best ///M3 ever LOL.

Then I heard about the Gallardo and thought wow, he's doing well, good for him- so sad to see people like this. The R8 and GT3 madness too...you don't have to lie to kick it...

Old 01-28-2008, 09:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude my bro read some of the post. He has been on e46fanatics since 1999 and he has a history for being a huge liar and a bull****er. My bro was laughing his *** off at this lol

Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Moreno is infamous around these parts
what happen to it?

Old 01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Moreno is infamous around these parts
did you sell it finally?

Old 01-28-2008, 09:49 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
i met RK at a car meet. he had a giant poster made of his M3 with every detail listed. i was quiet impressed by it. i remember he owned a stereo shop and was doing a lot of custom LCD screen for M3. he used to post a ton of pictures, which was odd when he didn't put out a million GB of photos with the G! anyway, it was also odd when he posted a simple stereo question on 6 reagrding his GT3. anyway, i hope everyone finds his/her happiness somehow!!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:51 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by bumble996
Damn...had no idea he was ripping people off, just figured he was an obnoxious idiot back in 02-03 when I was in the BMW scene..Rick always thought he had the best ///M3 ever LOL.

Then I heard about the Gallardo and thought wow, he's doing well, good for him- so sad to see people like this. The R8 and GT3 madness too...you don't have to lie to kick it...

kinda of think about it, i thought albert and rick were the two kings of e46M3 in the old days!! sorry albert for putting your name in the same category with RK!! beer on me!

Old 01-28-2008, 10:22 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by trovan
i met RK at a car meet. he had a giant poster made of his M3 with every detail listed. i was quiet impressed by it. i remember he owned a stereo shop and was doing a lot of custom LCD screen for M3. he used to post a ton of pictures, which was odd when he didn't put out a million GB of photos with the G! anyway, it was also odd when he posted a simple stereo question on 6 reagrding his GT3. anyway, i hope everyone finds his/her happiness somehow!!

His stereo shop known as Euroboutique is a cover-up for the real shop that actually does the work.......Sound Innovation in Hayward, CA. He took all his work there and charged customers double the price and claim that Euroboutique did all the work when the truth was Ernie and his guys at SI did them all. When his customers found out the truth, they got really upset because they could have spent a lot less by taking their work straight to the source. The sad thing was that these customers had to spend more money to fix some of Rick's mistake and in doing so, they discovered Sound Innovation and that their car had already been there before. He would charge customers anywhere from $1800 to $2000 to install a double din into their M3 while Sound Innovation would charge him $800. He would then pocket the rest. Very honest, don't you think?

Perfect example of an incident while I was hanging out at Sound Innovation: I don't want to give the name of the customer.

Customer: I understand you do a lot of double din for M3s.
Ernie(owner of Sound Innovation): Yes, I think we did your car.
Customer: No, you couldn't have. I had Rick Ko of Euroboutique install my head unit.
Ernie: No, I recognize your car. We had it for a few weeks in our shop. Rick dropped it off for us to install your double din.
Customer: But that's impossible. Rick said he did everything.
Ernie: Let me show you some pictures of your car on my computer. We take pictures of all our work.
Customer: (now upset) I can't believe he can do something like this.
Ernie: I'm sorry you have to find out the hard way.
Customer: Just out of curiosity, how much did you charge Rick to do my car?
Ernie: $800.
Customer: Wow, I can't believe it. He charged me more than double. I just can't believe someone would do that to their customers.

I witnessed this and this person was very upset, not just getting ripped off by Rick, but also by the dishonesty in the guy. There are a lot more incidents with others but I think you guys already know.

Last edited by ///M Kevin; 01-28-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:59 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Wow....that sucks! ^^

Old 01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
PeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud of
Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
993fan
Today 05:59 AM
by acs-3
144 9,010

Can't believe there is a 10 page thread about this guy and over 9000 views... Sorry to say this, but can't we just drop the subject already.

Old 01-29-2008, 01:55 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
His stereo shop known as Euroboutique is a cover-up for the real shop that actually does the work.......Sound Innovation in Hayward, CA. He took all his work there and charged customers double the price and claim that Euroboutique did all the work when the truth was Ernie and his guys at SI did them all. When his customers found out the truth, they got really upset because they could have spent a lot less by taking their work straight to the source. The sad thing was that these customers had to spend more money to fix some of Rick's mistake and in doing so, they discovered Sound Innovation and that their car had already been there before. He would charge customers anywhere from $1800 to $2000 to install a double din into their M3 while Sound Innovation would charge him $800. He would then pocket the rest. Very honest, don't you think?

Perfect example of an incident while I was hanging out at Sound Innovation: I don't want to give the name of the customer.

Customer: No, you couldn't have. I had Rick Ko of Euroboutique install my head unit.
Ernie: No, I recognize your car. We had it for a few weeks in our shop. Rick dropped it off for us to install your double din.
Ernie: Let me show you some pictures of your car on my computer. We take pictures of all our work.
Customer: Wow, I can't believe it. He charged me more than double. I just can't believe someone would do that to their customers.

I witnessed this and this person was very upset, not just getting ripped off by Rick, but also by the dishonesty in the guy. There are a lot more incidents with others but I think you guys already know.
Wow...this is shocking! I would be pissed off if I got ripped like this. Ridiculous.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:51 AM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Ernie at Sound Innovations is a stand up guy too. I wonder if he's pissed about being associated with RK. My S2K was the first S2K he ever installed an alarm for and he took his time to get it done right and his customer service skills is excellent.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:07 AM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PeterC4C
Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
993fan

Today 05:59 AM

by acs-3
144 9,010

Can't believe there is a 10 page thread about this guy and over 9000 views... Sorry to say this, but can't we just drop the subject already.
agreed.

Old 02-06-2008, 01:30 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Hey. bruthas gotta pay for his GT3 somehow

Originally Posted by ///M Kevin

$800 AT A TIME!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!