Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 01:41 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
I guess he cant afford the monthly payments...

Old 01-12-2008, 02:40 PM
RST-TT has a spectacular aura aboutRST-TT has a spectacular aura aboutRST-TT has a spectacular aura about
Subscribed (Popcorn in hand).

Old 01-12-2008, 03:53 PM
mixedmac is infamous around these parts
hahaha please pass the popcorn.

Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Eddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura aboutEddie has a spectacular aura about
Maybe Henry is his dad's name

Old 01-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Gentlemen could I possibly understand what is going on. This individual portrays himself as someone who acquires a GT3 and now can not follow thru on payments. Many people get in over their heads that's our daily society. Look at our housing market, it's in the crapper.

This guy has to face his personal problems but I would not step on his head. Hell for the grace of God there go I. There could be some medico-legal bull**** happen and I could be in the crapper myself.

"Chance favors the prepared mind", this kept me alive in Vietnam.

GT3Ranger

Old 01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Gentlemen could I possibly understand what is going on. This individual portrays himself as someone who acquires a GT3 and now can not follow thru on payments. Many people get in over their heads that's our daily society. Look at our housing market, it's in the crapper.

This guy has to face his personal problems but I would not step on his head. Hell for the grace of God there go I. There could be some medico-legal bull**** happen and I could be in the crapper myself.

GT3Ranger
I dont think anyone here is going that low.

He has a huge history of lying about what cars he owns. He was trying to sell this GT3 for over sticker before he bought it and everyone gave him **** for it. So he went ahead and bought it. After saying he owned all the cars he never posted pictures but changed names and ****.

Anyhow if the case is illness im sorry for your losses but I really dont think thats the case... why anyway would he post another name with the same number?

Old 01-12-2008, 07:05 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Its so funny because I made a s4play joke in a thread earlier today.

I think he bought (or financed) the car to make a profit. Drive it for couple hundred miles and sell it for quick buck.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:06 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Isn't this the same guy who allegedly called us out when we site-jacked priusonline?

Old 01-12-2008, 10:17 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger

GT3Ranger
GT3Ranger, this thread probably seems mean-spirited to you, but it's not what you think. There is considerable history to this poster and it's not pretty. If you have the time, here are a couple of the threads:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=98473

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=102421

The bottom line: Rick professes to be buying a variety of cars and to have owned exotic cars in the past. In fact, he posted his interest in different cars in over 10 different car forums! We cried BS and challenged him to actually buy one of the cars that he bragged about getting. It appears that he was actually foolish enough to follow through with the purchase, in spite of his diminutive finances. However, after less than 2 months, the car is for sale.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice

Old 01-12-2008, 10:56 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Rick, Henry, Poser, what ever you like to call yourself, looks like the economics finally caught up with you. You're trying to unload your GT3 at over MSRP? I was correct when I said you weren't going to have that car for very long. Then you went and wasted a lot of people's time asking about what kind of wheels you should buy, telling people you were interested in their wheels, yada yada yada. We all knew you couldn't afford the car. Listen Rick, Henry, Poser, come clean. Admit that you lied. I wish you best of luck selling your car. I'm sure it will go to someone who actually can afford to keep it.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:17 PM
SUBLIM3 is infamous around these parts
In before the lock.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I am understanding and stand corrected.

Cheers,

GT3Ranger

Old 01-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
no matter how bad Rick (S4play) is, he is no where near as hated as another guy we know. Now that guy is universally hated. Like I mentioned before that guy has no real friends, but he thinks he does because people tolerate him.

Old 01-13-2008, 11:38 AM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
no matter how bad Rick (S4play) is, he is no where near as hated as another guy we know. Now that guy is universally hated. Like I mentioned before that guy has no real friends, but he thinks he does because people tolerate him.
Gotta agree with you there Kirby. Rick only purchased a GT3 he couldn't afford, this other guy buys an F430 he can't afford, after he said he put a deposit on a Superleggera, Murcie, GT3RS. Naturally we said BS, and called him on it. So he buys an F430 to prove us wrong.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!