Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 12:02 PM
TUNER350 is infamous around these parts
geez i was just reading his thread a couple of days ago wondering what happened with this..first of all my rule is never buy a car over 60k if you dont plan on buying it with cash!!! bc how is one to afford a house payment(he said he had 2 houses, so 2 house payments) all your extras and with a car at that price basically another house payment!! when are people gunna say NO to theirselves and their pride..i would rather chalk it up and say hey i was wrong and told a lie, lets get back to life, then put myself through financial disaster ....poor guy i wish i had a desire for 1 i would take it off his hands(even at his price )...hmmm i might look into it idk yet

Old 01-13-2008, 01:17 PM
lardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to alllardog is a name known to all
[quote=AsianImage;1601236]Also isnt the GT3 awd?

NO

Old 01-13-2008, 03:16 PM
SUBLIM3 is infamous around these parts
I read somewhere he's selling it to get an Audi R8.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:23 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
no matter how bad Rick (S4play) is, he is no where near as hated as another guy we know. Now that guy is universally hated. Like I mentioned before that guy has no real friends, but he thinks he does because people tolerate him.
Who's this other guy? Link please....

Thx

Old 01-13-2008, 06:12 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SUBLIM3
Yea bull****, he wanted to sell that to me also. He told me 10k over and I said ill take it but never heard of him

Old 01-13-2008, 08:54 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by globalm3
Yea bull****, he wanted to sell that to me also. He told me 10k over and I said ill take it but never heard of him
byronmaui was also working with him to buy the R8 i think.....but that didn't pan out....of course

Old 01-13-2008, 10:03 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
share some of that my friend...

Old 01-13-2008, 11:50 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SUBLIM3

It was on the M3 Forum.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Apparently he's also in the market for an NSX too.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=29

Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by acs-3
Who's this other guy? Link please....

Thx
If you knew him you would know. Like I said...there isn't a single person I know that knows/talks to him that likes him. They just tolerate and complain/***** about him after. People who knew him in college hate him, his neighborhood dislikes him and most of the car community knows his BS/bragging.

S4Play is cool compared to this guy, I'm sure S4play at least has friends.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:31 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
He doesn't have to lie to kick it...lol. In all honestly, if Rick wasn't so obnoxious about his previous ///M3 (which was wack btw) I think people would have given him more slack...

As for the unmentioned "other" person - even from the stories I've heard I'd say he was pretty bad lol.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:49 AM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
That's setting the bar pretty low Kirby.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:02 PM
mixedmac is infamous around these parts
you know...s4play can end all of this if he just shows a picture of the registraion with his name on it. People buy and sell cars for a profit all the time, there's nothing wrong with that. I personally don't like posers who buy cars or pretend as if they are buying the cars to get "street cred" or whatever you want to call it, and go around and actually have no interest or capabilities and keeping the car.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
If you knew him you would know. Like I said...there isn't a single person I know that knows/talks to him that likes him. They just tolerate and complain/***** about him after. People who knew him in college hate him, his neighborhood dislikes him and most of the car community knows his BS/bragging.

Ok. I admit it. Kirby is talking about me. He's just jealous of my poser balling status and my Ferrari inspired Huffy model 430 beeeattch!

I'm so rich I can buy my own friends - by the hour!

Old 01-14-2008, 12:21 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Wow the amount of attentions this Rick guy is getting on here is overwhelming. You guys are giving him exactly he wanted ....Lots of ATTENTIONS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!