Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
why dont he just show up and make face?!!?!?!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by globalm3
Who... RK?

Old 01-22-2008, 06:33 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by globalm3
he tends to post more on the forums where they don't know his whole story like on s2ki, clublexus, mbworld, lambopower, nsxprime, etc.....

i'm on those forums too! because i LOVE cars! not poser-balling

Old 01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
i LOVE cars! not poser-balling
Don't hate me cos i'm rich!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ighlight=poser

Old 01-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 AM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Mr. Rick, Henry, PoserBaller is still here b/c he's as dense as a brick. Kindly remind him that he told everyone here he had 3 buyers for his GT3 for $25K over. He's been proven to be a liar and a speculator. Based on his recent post, he still doesn't get it. His credilbility has been destroyed, and yet he thinks he speaks with authority. BTW, his mentioning of Google and HR sounded like a veiled threat to me.

Last edited by tthoang1; 01-23-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned
Someone want to help back me up here? http://69.13.120.185/forums/showthre...54#post1630754

BTW - he's got an interesting response...

Old 01-23-2008, 11:27 AM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
We've got to abide by the rules here. The rule on speculators have been announced and Rick will no longer be able to pull the stuff he's pulled in the past. There's no point in trying to argue with Rick because stupid is as stupid does.

Old 01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, it's pointless to argue with these people. That "other guy" was still trying to justify his lies even AFTER we verified them. He even came up with the term "Secret Deposit". The sales person (who I know) wasn't allowed to tell us he had a deposit on the car or he would get fired, hence "Secret Deposit". BUT, it was OK to try and sell the same car to Alvin? hahahahah

Old 01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
dude, 2 people were ready to buy that R8 from him on the spot on or near his markup. it ended up he couldn't produce those papers- which then pissed off ByronMaui- i'm sure he can chime in. i remember globalm3 was ready to purchase for 10k over and still nothing. what happened there?

again, he just doens't seem to understand why people don't like him. its not because of selling the cars for a profit and "claiming" to be an enthusiast. who cares- he can do that for a living for all i care. its because of all the BS lies that come with him. he's a compulsive liar all the way to the bone- down from pretending to own a ithaca verde gallardo and E55, to claiming he owns a warehouse for client cars, all the way to claiming on working on cars that Sound Innovations, Exact Motorsports and numerous other shops have actually worked on. also, if your middle name is henry, then why not put your first name in the ad????? bottom line- JUST STOP LYING!

Old 01-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Banned
mbphreak is infamous around these parts
"secret deposit" sounds almost phallic / sexual...
all this is unbelievably entertaining.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mbphreak
"secret deposit" sounds almost phallic / sexual...
all this is unbelievably entertaining.
Down boy - Don't make me put you on "super double secret probation"

Old 01-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Banned
dude, 2 people were ready to buy that R8 from him on the spot on or near his markup. it ended up he couldn't produce those papers- which then pissed off ByronMaui- i'm sure he can chime in. i remember globalm3 was ready to purchase for 10k over and still nothing. what happened there?

again, he just doens't seem to understand why people don't like him. its not because of selling the cars for a profit and "claiming" to be an enthusiast. who cares- he can do that for a living for all i care. its because of all the BS lies that come with him. he's a compulsive liar all the way to the bone- down from pretending to own a ithaca verde gallardo and E55, to claiming he owns a warehouse for client cars, all the way to claiming on working on cars that Sound Innovations, Exact Motorsports and numerous other shops have actually worked on. also, if your middle name is henry, then why not put your first name in the ad????? bottom line- JUST STOP LYING!
Well said. You should have been the one arguing with him this AM

Old 01-23-2008, 04:27 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold

That is deep.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
He's busy ricing it out right now.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=559238

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!