Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Damage
He's busy ricing it out right now.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=559238

When was your housewarming with the models anyways?

Old 01-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DimNSlow
When was your housewarming with the models anyways?

Last July. No models though.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Don't lie, it was wall to wall models.

Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Bastard - I wasn't invited!

Old 01-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Bastard - I wasn't invited!
There was a lot of extra food. I should've invited more, but it was just bad timing also. I did it close to the 4th of July weekend IIRC so people were out of town.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:34 PM
dvdoughboy is infamous around these parts
Old 01-25-2008, 01:22 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dvdoughboy

just doesn't learn.............bla bla bla bla bla

Old 01-25-2008, 01:28 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by dvdoughboy
what is that about...

there are some people who are caught and disappear. but there are others who just don't get it and continues...

if i remember many of RK's post, he was looking for a white F430 and even a E55. i do remember he always stated that there was cash on hand.... but what do i know, i may just be posing that i know anything.

Old 01-25-2008, 05:35 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
he just likes to brag about ****

"I could free up some cash for a tri-plex foreclosure property I've been eyeing and as some of you know, those things must be paid in cash

rick"

why would you say something so stupid, idiot no one cares and if they do they already know

Old 01-25-2008, 07:13 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
There could be a pathology to his disorder. Kirby and I know of one other person who suffers from a similar disorder. Here's my guess:

In psychology, mythomania (also known as pseudologia fantastica or pathological lying) is a condition involving compulsive lying by a person with no obvious motivation. The affected person might believe their lies to be truth, and may have to create elaborate myths to reconcile them with other facts.

A pathological liar is someone who often embellishes his or her stories in a way that he or she believes will impress people. It may be that a pathological liar is different from a normal liar in that a pathological liar believes the lie he or she is telling to be true—at least in public—and is "playing" the role. He or she sometimes is seen to have a serious mental problem that needs to be rectified. It is not clear, however, that this is the case. It could also be that pathological liars know precisely what they are doing. Confused hashes of history and wishes are called confabulation.

Pathological liars often actually convince themselves that they are telling the truth, which in turn can alter polygraph tests and other questioning. Some have observed that when caught in a lie, pathological liars tend to become hostile or try to disregard the fact they lied; often playing it off as a joke.
A compulsive liar will resort to telling lies, regardless of the situation. Again, everyone lies from time to time, but for a compulsive liar telling lies is routine - it becomes a habit and a way of life.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:35 PM
Banned
Something tell me you're much more educated than I am...

Old 01-25-2008, 08:19 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Something tell me you're much more educated than I am...
After undergraduate and an MBA, all I've learned is to cut and paste.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:32 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by globalm3
he just likes to brag about ****

"I could free up some cash for a tri-plex foreclosure property I've been eyeing and as some of you know, those things must be paid in cash

rick"

why would you say something so stupid, idiot no one cares and if they do they already know
WTF is he talking about, must be paid in cash??? Alright...

Old 01-26-2008, 12:40 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
WTF is wrong with this idiot? Just ban his sorry ***!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 04:18 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
WTF is wrong with this idiot? Just ban his sorry ***!!!
tried.....they won't ban him.......yet

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!