Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 06:54 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Old 01-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Whoa - I feel sorry for him. But this should be entertaining.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:28 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
So he never admits to owning or not owning but he tries to say my freinds could tell you... what freinds? And he doesnt even say the color becouse he prolly has it posted on another thread and forgot what he lied about ahahaha

Old 01-27-2008, 08:16 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by globalm3
So he never admits to owning or not owning but he tries to say my freinds could tell you... what freinds? And he doesnt even say the color becouse he prolly has it posted on another thread and forgot what he lied about ahahaha

yup, its really just sad and pathetic more than anything

i don't know whats worse- being caught in your lie or believing in your own lies

Old 01-27-2008, 08:21 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
It's funny how he's the mac daddy over in the s2ki forum.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
It's funny how he's the mac daddy over in the s2ki forum.
Makes me a bit ashamed to have owned a S2k. I'm glad I've never registered and never will on that forum.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:23 PM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
yup, its really just sad and pathetic more than anything

i don't know whats worse- being caught in your lie or believing in your own lies
i had a friend who made so many lies that he would constant contradict himself. or maybe he couldn't remember what is truth anymore!

having seen RK's post from so many forums, i am pretty sure he would've posted pictures of any car he has. i am not sure there was no photo taken from the G, or even the blue E55?

Last edited by trovan; 01-27-2008 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned
Wow, he's fighting hard on the S2K forum. I guess he's the most invested there and has the most to loose. To be honest I think one of the guys have a good point.

Considering he may be a pathological liar, there's no point in trying to chase him down. As long as he leaves 6speed and doesn't bother us with his antics anymore, I really don't care much about what he does or lies.

It's like trying to get a women to admit her faults. Not gonna happen

Old 01-27-2008, 10:57 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by trovan
i had a friend who made so many lies that he would constant contradict himself. or maybe he couldn't remember what is truth anymore!

having seen RK's post from so many forums, i am pretty sure he would've posted pictures of any car he has. i am not sure there was no photo taken from the G, or even the blue E55?
The problem with Rick et al, they sooner or later get caught in their lies. People generally give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but when the lies get bigger and bigger, you will get called out. Rick tried passing his lies on 6speed where most of the members are successful car enthusiasts both personally and professionally. When Rick got called out, he had no alternative but to buy the GT3 in an effort to save his ego. My friends and I called out another poser and he had no alternative but to buy an F430. Once they got the car, Rick followed a familiar pattern of letting everyone and their mother know that he purchased the car. But once the exitement dies down, now comes the financial realities of paying for that car. In Rick's case, he's sitting on a couple cars that he can't sell at his desired price. Most people I know debate whether we are in a recession, but since the housing market is in a tailspin, there's a lot less money being thrown around. After reading Rick's very entertaining posts on other forums such as s2ki.com, I don't want to bad mouth another forum. They just don't know Rick like we know him.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:30 PM
stevespai is infamous around these parts
Honestly guys, I fail see where the problem is.

It seems that is original plan was to buy a GT3, but the Audi caught his eye. He was on the list for both cars and decided to put both spots on sale, settling for the spot that didn't sell. I can not find anywhere that he stated he actually owned any of the cars.

Regarding the Gallardo and the E55, flipping cars soon after a sale does not seem like an uncommon thing to me.

Rick obviously owns a GT3 now. Since he just bought a custom set of wheels for it, I doubt he is in any financial trouble. Maybe someone can clear up why there is so much hate, I really think it's uncalled for.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:08 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Steve,

That's a fair question and you seem like a reasonable guy. It would take a few pages to detail out all of the BS that RK has spewed on the site, but here are a couple of links if you're interested in reading and discovering for yourself:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=98473

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...d.php?t=102421

Btw, you are not the first to raise that question. ByronMaui and GT3Ranger amongst others, voiced the same concerns, but had no issue with our posts after reading through a couple of the initial threads.

Originally Posted by stevespai

It seems that is original plan was to buy a GT3, but the Audi caught his eye. He was on the list for both cars and decided to put both spots on sale, settling for the spot that didn't sell. I can not find anywhere that he stated he actually owned any of the cars.

Regarding the Gallardo and the E55, flipping cars soon after a sale does not seem like an uncommon thing to me.

Rick obviously owns a GT3 now. Since he just bought a custom set of wheels for it, I doubt he is in any financial trouble. Maybe someone can clear up why there is so much hate, I really think it's uncalled for.

Last edited by 993fan; 01-28-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:20 PM
Lest we forget, I especially like the posts where he pulled the race card and falsely accused a couple of 6speed members of using a racial epithet.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:53 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Talking

Originally Posted by stevespai

Steve,

You're not one of his friends that joined the forum to defend him are you?

Old 01-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Steve,

You're not one of his friends that joined the forum to defend him are you?
Rick, Henry, Poser, Steve, is that you?

Old 01-28-2008, 06:53 PM
stevespai is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tthoang1
Rick, Henry, Poser, Steve, is that you?

Wow, you guys are quick to call witch. If I were Rick, I would have my very own GT3. Nope, I am me. Look at my join date maybe?

Last edited by stevespai; 01-28-2008 at 08:21 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well, Lookee Here...White GT3 4 Sale!