Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Another VideoClip (Sharkwerks StraightPipes on PetFrog)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 08:58 PM
997C2S Nut is infamous around these parts
So where was the duct tape?

Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997C2S Nut
So where was the duct tape?
The funny thing is they didn't get it The duct tape was to cover the red light when pressing Record.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest Put it this way, I can't post it on YouTube

Old 01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fredttx50
I would but this F"ing rain keeps the car in the garage!!!!
Sounds good. When the weather clears up well have to go for another run. We can compare your pipes to ExoticAlex's straight pipes on his GT2 as i know he's been dying to get out. Cheers man!

Old 01-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Mercedes Benz is infamous around these partsMercedes Benz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
Stock headers, cats and our straight pipes.....
Really? so all his car has is your straight pipes? I remembered he use to have some cargrapic stuff. Why does his car sound so much louder then the video you posted of yours on the dyno?

Old 01-23-2008, 12:30 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Believe it or not, I think the old cargraphic setup sounded better and had some real quality to it....this one sounds too RAW and simply LOUD.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 AM
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by atomic80
Believe it or not, I think the old cargraphic setup sounded better and had some real quality to it....this one sounds too RAW and simply LOUD.
+1. anyway thanks for sharing. your straight pipes still sound good though

Old 01-23-2008, 01:07 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
So i'm not the only one

Old 01-23-2008, 01:19 AM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Simply awesome Fred, it sounds like a proper race car now! It's bright green, it has a huge wing and plastic side windows, it's supposed to be loud and raw. It's perfect!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mercedes Benz
Really? so all his car has is your straight pipes? I remembered he use to have some cargrapic stuff. Why does his car sound so much louder then the video you posted of yours on the dyno?
He sure does... Cargraphic was/is a great set up but he goes to the track a helluva lot and the high-flow cats don't do too well in that environment It's so much louder because he has that custom set up with no mufflers. Our bypass that we sell as a product still retains the side mufflers and is more for "everyone".. This is a Fred-only product

Old 01-23-2008, 08:45 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
So i'm not the only one
Gotta hear it in person and with the car actually movind. Reving in neutral is nothing I've seen the car at the track and coming down the straight it's insane...

Old 01-23-2008, 09:08 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Ask anyone who's heard the car at the track, it's sounds insane and just like a GT3 cup car. Neutral doesn't give you the proper idea. At the track you hear the downshift, WOT, bliping, low/medium/high gears, etc..

Don't get me wrong the Cargraphic sounded awesome, but just not in the same league as the GT3 Cup car sound. (which is what I wanted).

Agreed, straight pipes are hella lound and illegal. For those who don't want it that loud then the Cargraphic or Sharkwerks exhausts are indeed the best solution.

Keep in mind, I have issues hence why I love my straight pipes

Old 01-23-2008, 09:14 AM
forgot this one Alex did after the install.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8c_rNFsq1g

Old 01-23-2008, 09:18 AM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Stupid *** rain. Makes me want to go start up my car, and **** of the neighbors haha Strait Pipes 4 Life !

Old 01-23-2008, 09:41 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mercedes Benz
Two different cars. The car on the dyno is Shark's with his by-pass system. The vids Fred posted are his car with straight pipes.

Old 01-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Keep in mind, I have issues hence why I love my straight pipes
Issues? The only issue i currently see is this freakin rain preventing us from hearing it in person!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another VideoClip (Sharkwerks StraightPipes on PetFrog)