Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PetFrog comes out of hiding ;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 04:03 PM
Banned
mbphreak is infamous around these parts
Saw your pet parked at BMC on Van Ness yesterday!
How did you make it up their driveway without scraping

Looks amazing!

Old 02-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Banned
Trevor Ely is infamous around these parts
Gees! Is there anything left to modify?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
Hey Fred - apparently I'm too lazy to use the search feature, so I'm threadjacking a bit, but my ears still hurt. How do I get my exhaust to sound like that? It was bada$$. It vibrated the whole building, lol. I took some pix too. I'll post them up in a bit. Your car is sweet. Great to see you as usual.
James made that... we're only making the "one" Fred edition. It's just too loud for most folks and I'm the letters of complaints from mother's with their little children that he makes cry is pilling up

Old 02-03-2008, 01:39 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts
Always wonder is that tire tread decal of any real tire tread?

Old 02-04-2008, 12:48 AM
mhemperly is infamous around these parts
I love this car!

Old 02-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Nura is infamous around these parts
I love the decals. A very well put together job.

Old 02-04-2008, 10:19 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I love the car, and think you've done a *****in job with it. But I think all the decals are WAY overkill.......almost ricey. But that's just one mans opinion....seems like i'm the only one that doesn't like them.

Old 02-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Sie_motor88 is infamous around these parts
Have to say this is the best GT3RS i have ever seen. Congrats man. Btw, Where did you get your decals done? I would like some too for my 997TT , anywhere around LA?

Old 02-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Poisoned Pony is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
James made that... we're only making the "one" Fred edition. It's just too loud for most folks and I'm the letters of complaints from mother's with their little children that he makes cry is pilling up

when you're making children cry, you know your exhaust is *****in'

Old 02-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Time to get the damn radar detector hardwired lol

Old 02-10-2008, 03:28 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
I love the car, and think you've done a *****in job with it. But I think all the decals are WAY overkill.......almost ricey. But that's just one mans opinion....seems like i'm the only one that doesn't like them.
Me too. Everything but the decals & red tails = very nice.

Gemballa hood?

Last edited by WyattH; 02-10-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-10-2008, 03:40 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
now you just have to take off that pansy suspension and put something thats titanium and 4 way adj on...haha...and maybe the sequential that will be for sale in the US soon...muahaha

Old 02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
now you just have to take off that pansy suspension and put something thats titanium and 4 way adj on...haha...and maybe the sequential that will be for sale in the US soon...muahaha
Sorry, which setup are you referring to?

Old 02-10-2008, 05:39 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
oakley design my friend...TRICK stuff and its coming soon...developed by INTRAX and its the same exact setup on their 997 cup car HOT HOT HOT!

Old 02-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
So what's happenning now, are Motons not as good anymore?
I would prefer Motons from what I'm told and read. I will bet the new Oakley race products are going to be outrageously expensive.

I've been considering the suspension/coilover change for my GT3 and I was going to get the Motons. They are being used by the Cup car teams.

Any opinions out there?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.