Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Fresh detail CGT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
Hi, It looks show room fesh, is that someone putting a jump pack on?
Tim

Old 02-16-2008, 08:49 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
CMCJo Is that GT Silver? I didnt realize how pretty my car was till I saw yours!!!

Yours is STUNNING. what ever you paid those guys it was worth it.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:54 AM
cmcjo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by fastmd
Would you mind posting the detailer's contact info, I need someone who does that kind of jobs on my car. I also live in NNJ.
Thanks and your car looks amazing, dirty or clean
Thanks alot. He is pmw0801 at aol

Old 02-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
Hi, It looks show room fesh, is that someone putting a jump pack on?
Tim
NO I think that is some kind of cleaner container or something.
BUt I had to do that already with this car and let me tell you it is the absolute worst car in the world to kill a battery. And if you cant revive the battery it must get towed to teh dealer and the car has to come apart for a very expensive battery replacement

Old 02-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by OldGuy
CMCJo Is that GT Silver? I didnt realize how pretty my car was till I saw yours!!!

Yours is STUNNING. what ever you paid those guys it was worth it.
Yes GT Silver THANKS!
Actually it was not very expensive at all considering what others pay.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:47 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Best CGT yet. Perfect interior. Looks amazing!

Old 02-17-2008, 06:14 PM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful Job...car looks great..we do full details like these at our auto body shop in San Diego and seeing our customers faces after an 8-16+ hour detail is always so great.

Some people can't justify spending between $300 to upwards of $1000+ for a detail, but for those of us that do, it's a very pleasurable experience.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:47 PM
bbs993tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kpxguy411
Amazing!! Just curious, is that button to the immediate left of the gauges for fog lights? That seems to be the fog light symbol but I have never seen a CGT with fogs.
It's the headlight on/off ****. I believe the washers come on at the same time the windshield washers do.

Old 02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Joe so beautiful man, cant wait to get a ride when we finally meet up

BTW interested in a track event in the CGT? VIR in March!

Old 02-17-2008, 09:25 PM
paul w. is infamous around these parts
First off we would like to thank Joe for the opportunity to detail his fleet of cars especially the Carrera GT. The first 3 cars were the S600, Land Rover, and BMW X5. These were full details minus the engine detail and paint correction. The cars came out great. As for the Porsche Carrera GT this was the top of the line detail. Here is an explanation of what we did: Full exterior wash with P21S auto wash to remove any existing wax on the car. Wheels and tires cleaned. Engine was not that dirty so we gave it a good wipe down to remove any loose dirt and grime, then waxed ALL the carbon fiber pieces with a synthetic wax and treated all plastic pieces. Next was onto the interior. The interior on this car is truely AMAZING!!!! From the floor board to the seats, to the door panels, EVERYTHING is CARBON FIBER!!! The car was dusted, vacuumed, leather cleaned and treated with LEXOL, all carbon fiber pieces including the floor was waxed with a synthetic wax, glassed cleaned with DP Glass cleaner. Next it was time for the exterior. The car has the protective film from the front of the car to the windsheild and parts of the rear of the car. So the roof, doors and rear 1/2 of the car were polished. We used Menzerna 106FF with a White polishing pad to polish the car out. Then the car was prepped with Zymol HD cleanse. Then it was time for Zymol Concours. The tires were dressed with 3M tire dressing. The pictures don't do the car justice. It looks STUNNING!!! Feel free to ask us any questions regarding the process we used to detail this fine automobile. Thanks again to Joe and his wife, GREAT people.

Last edited by paul w.; 02-18-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Gorgeous Joe. I love CGTs!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:43 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
that is about the cleanest car i've ever seen in my life

amazing car and detail

Old 02-18-2008, 11:56 PM
We appreciate all the positive feedback on the detail. THANKS!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 05:18 AM
Sadly it has been sitting in the rain again!!! It still has that gleaming shine but it is under all of the rain drops...

You hear that Paul? This time I would think it doesnt require that much work though

Old 02-19-2008, 08:01 AM
It is going to be much quicker next time Joe. All we have to do is wash it again and put the second coat of Zymol Concours on it. I can't wait to see how this car is going to look after the 3rd-4th coat. Will keep you updated on when we will swing by and do that for you. Thanks again!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fresh detail CGT