GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gt3 Rs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Max Power is infamous around these parts
for the past few months, there are constantly about 30 for sale at any one time

there are quite a few that the owners have been trying to sell for months
one has been advertised since April 2007, and is still for sale!

whether the 1st owner will ever make $40k by flipping the car remains to be seen

Old 02-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Noel is infamous around these partsNoel is infamous around these parts
I know of a 08 orange and black one for sale in Indiana. Seeing how it's Feb and it's sitting at a low volume dealer I'm sure you'd be able to get a deal. I know a good salesman there. PM me for his info.

Attached Images  
Old 02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
sjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to all
Niello RS

Niello still has their 08 white RS, I saw it there about a week ago. I think they may consider offers below the $198K asking price. It was advertised in the local paper. They paid around $168K from Stevens Creek so you won't be able to low ball, but maybe $175K would be a reasonable start. The car does not have PCCB's or decals and MSRP was around $138K. I have a set of black decals if get this car, I bought the decals from my dealer but have decided to stay with all white and the black wheels. They have had the car for several months. I know the owner, general manager, and sales manager, send me a PM if you would like an introduction. Good luck.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sjgreco
Niello still has their 08 white RS, I saw it there about a week ago. I think they may consider offers below the $198K asking price. It was advertised in the local paper. They paid around $168K from Stevens Creek so you won't be able to low ball, but maybe $175K would be a reasonable start. The car does not have PCCB's or decals and MSRP was around $138K. I have a set of black decals if get this car, I bought the decals from my dealer but have decided to stay with all white and the black wheels. They have had the car for several months. I know the owner, general manager, and sales manager, send me a PM if you would like an introduction. Good luck.
i find it funny that the same RS i made an offer on 4mo ago still has not sold. perhaps i still have a chance