Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Hre Open House

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 11:18 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Doesn't seem like anyone wanted to take pics of my blk 996t w/ full powder coat black c21's...
What?! Those are the sickest wheels out there! I was thinking about going that route as well. Pics please!!!

Old 02-25-2008, 11:38 AM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CarNerd
What?! Those are the sickest wheels out there! I was thinking about going that route as well. Pics please!!!
I have HRE Black C21's.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:44 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
I'll take some with my point and shoot, today for you.... but be warned i am no photographer

Old 02-25-2008, 11:49 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
I'll take some with my point and shoot, today for you.... but be warned i am no photographer
Lol! Thanks! I'm still between C21's and C21 cups in either brushed aluminum or black centers. Looks sick Jon!

Old 02-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is infamous around these parts
Lol! Thanks! I'm still between C21's and C21 cups in either brushed aluminum or black centers. Looks sick Jon!
If it is the cuts in the sides of the spokes on the cup wheel you are after, perhaps you would be interested in our new C93. This wheel has 10 spokes instead of 12, has the same cuts in the spokes as the cup wheels (although they are a bit more artfully done, because we weren't after as much weight reduction) and has a slightly deeper bowl to give it a more motorsport look.

Give me a call to discuss if you would like.

Old 02-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by HRE Wheels
If it is the cuts in the sides of the spokes on the cup wheel you are after, perhaps you would be interested in our new C93. This wheel has 10 spokes instead of 12, has the same cuts in the spokes as the cup wheels (although they are a bit more artfully done, because we weren't after as much weight reduction) and has a slightly deeper bowl to give it a more motorsport look.

Give me a call to discuss if you would like.
Any pics of these wheels on a Turbo? Do they still have the instep lip? Can you pm me a price for a set of 18x8.5 and 18x12. Thanks!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is infamous around these parts
Any pics of these wheels on a Turbo? Do they still have the instep lip? Can you pm me a price for a set of 18x8.5 and 18x12. Thanks!
All of the competition series wheels have the same lips/rim parts. These are so new that I don't have any photos of them on any cars (except for the black series from the open house).

We do not sell direct, so contacting a dealer would be your best bet as far as pricing goes.

Chad

Old 02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
All of the competition series wheels have the same lips/rim parts. These are so new that I don't have any photos of them on any cars (except for the black series from the open house).

We do not sell direct, so contacting a dealer would be your best bet as far as pricing goes.

Chad
I'll do just that!

And pardon my ignorance, but what are the differences between the C20's and the C90's? To my, apparently untrained eye, they look dead on each other? Can't wait to see the C93's as i love the C20 Cups!

BTW- I'd more then willingly take a set of these new Comp C93's on a promo deal to help you get some good shots!

Old 02-26-2008, 02:57 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
sorry was unable to get pics, due to the fact i got hammered

Old 02-26-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry was unable to get pics, due to the fact i got hammered
When ever you get a sober chance than.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:28 AM
steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
Great Combo

Originally Posted by BLKM3
I have HRE Black C21's.

Very nice color's working there. One of the best I have seen. Seal grey is one of my favorite colors and very rare. Charcoal centers are perfect. Good job ! Steve

Old 02-26-2008, 02:26 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts
Great gathering of cars.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:41 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
dang those c21's are so nice.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:59 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !

Chad

Here are several close up pictures of the C93 wheel on my 996 Turbo.

There's a lot more pictures of these rims in my thread dedicated to these rims:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=101169

Old 02-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by docdan
Here are several close up pictures of the C93 wheel on my 996 Turbo.

There's a lot more pictures of these rims in my thread dedicated to these rims:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=101169
Dang it! I spent half an hour looking for that thread! And now i really cant tell the difference between the C21 Cups and C93's? Those looks dead on the Cups. What finish it that? Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hre Open House