Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Hre Gtg Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is infamous around these parts
Thanks to all who attended our open house. It was a pleasure meeting so many car enthusiasts who had comments and questions for the HRE staff. It was nice to finally put faces to the many screen names.

Chad

Below is a message from our head engineer/COO:

I hope everyone had as much fun as we did... hard not to when 3 Carrera GTs show up!! I know it's a rare opportunity for everyone to meet more of the HRE team and we really try to use it as an opportunity to explain how and why we do what we do. I know I had a really nice time meeting everyone during the tours and I hope we were able to answer all of your questions and give everyone a better sense of the philosophy and effort that goes into making an HRE wheel.

Thanks again and hopefully we'll do it again soon.

Alan

Last edited by HRE Wheels; 02-25-2008 at 10:47 AM. Reason: text
Old 02-25-2008, 11:14 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JamE55
Hey Steve,

Was just curious but are the green GT3 RS and silver Black Series yours? Both cars looks amazing. I'm guessing both are sporting the HRE C90's correct?

Awsome pics btw!

Actually the green RS is on C21 Cups and the Black Series is on C20's if i'm not mistaken.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:30 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Actually the green RS is on C21 Cups and the Black Series is on C20's if i'm not mistaken.
the black series is actually on the new c90's buy hey whos counting their all sick anyways and yes you should put your order in NOW

Old 02-25-2008, 04:40 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HIGHcard
the black series is actually on the new c90's buy hey whos counting their all sick anyways and yes you should put your order in NOW
What? Really? They look dead on the C20's. What are the difference? We need more pics asap!

Old 02-25-2008, 04:59 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
great pics

Old 02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CarNerd
What? Really? They look dead on the C20's. What are the difference? We need more pics asap!
the c90's have more spokes and are lighter compared to the c20's...basically a version 2.0...like when johnny 5 got gold plated

c20

c90

Old 02-25-2008, 10:37 PM
^^^Thanks for clearing that up^^^

Old 02-26-2008, 02:11 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts

What size are these?

Old 02-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by eurospek

What size are these?
as far as diameter goes their 18" i took a nice fat sit behind that rs at the meet and just basked in the glory

Old 02-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor
HRE Wheels is infamous around these parts
the wheels on the RS are 18 X 9 and 18 X 12.

"fat sit"...that is .