Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Hre Gtg Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 12:09 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Hre Gtg Pics

Lots and Lots of porsches

Old 02-24-2008, 12:22 AM
donc808 is infamous around these parts
sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-24-2008, 02:43 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
nice pics thanks!

Old 02-24-2008, 07:06 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Boy that's a lot of wheels in that warehouse! Did you see any P40s with my name on it?

Thanks for posting these pictures!

Old 02-24-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
I am a big HRE fan and am sold on the quality but I'm currently having a discussion/argument in another section w/ individuals that say the HRE wheel is junk. They are very adament and convinced in their position.
They contend that the wheels are not made in the USA and the forging process is the worst.
Last thing said was that if you know wheels, HRE should not even be in a discussion about good wheels.

I wish HRE could explain because I've a customer for many years and always satisfied. How can there be such a broad difference in the discussion? Many more things were said but I will not dwell on it.

Last thing I was told was that I have been duped in paying top dollar for poor quality wheels.
I need ammunition!

Old 02-24-2008, 09:24 AM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I am a big HRE fan and am sold on the quality but I'm currently having a discussion/argument in another section w/ individuals that say the HRE wheel is junk. They are very adament and convinced in their position.
They contend that the wheels are not made in the USA and the forging process is the worst.
Last thing said was that if you know wheels, HRE should not even be in a discussion about good wheels.

I wish HRE could explain because I've a customer for many years and always satisfied. How can there be such a broad difference in the discussion? Many more things were said but I will not dwell on it.

Last thing I was told was that I have been duped in paying top dollar for poor quality wheels.
I need ammunition!
Well since I live right by the factory and just went there to see the process of them making a wheel. I saw with my own eyes where they make their wheels. Their wheels are all hand finished and cared for like they where diamonds. The only thing that is not made in house is the titanium bolts for the 3 piece wheels which are only made in one place in the world and that's germany. Here is a pic I took yesterday of the machine carving a wheel. made in the USA in sunny southern California. I also have more pics of the warehouse here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/realcoo...7603971041622/

Old 02-24-2008, 09:36 AM
steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
HRE Quality

[quote=GT3Ranger;1694652]I am a big HRE fan and am sold on the quality but I'm currently having a discussion/argument in another section w/ individuals that say the HRE wheel is junk. They are very adament and convinced in their position.

Juan, you don't need any ammo, just stop talking to the guy about it. He does not know what he is talking about and you will never back him down or change his mind. Have a good one Juan !
PS, there was a Chinese guy there but : ? no he drove a ZX ! LOL

Old 02-24-2008, 01:05 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
After going to the meet, i'm proud to have HRE's. The guided tour really gave great insight as to why these wheels are quality pieces, and it would put all those other overnight "wheel business' " to shame. There really are only a few companies who really know what they're doing when it comes to making wheels and HRE is one of them. All those who claim their wheels are "just like HRE's" have no idea what they're talking about.

Old 02-24-2008, 02:56 PM
lvrs is infamous around these parts
Nice pics, looks like the weather cleared up for a nice meet.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:06 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
The only HRE's I like are the P40 monoblock.

Old 02-24-2008, 03:57 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger

I need ammunition!
that guy is probably too broke to afford HRE wheels, so he's knocking on them to fell better

i've had 3 sets of HRE's.....loved them and will continue to

Old 02-24-2008, 11:13 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
GREAT PICS!!

Juan,

I hate to say this but I have heard the same things about HRE. It might just be rumours traveling through the net but apparently those that really understand aftermarket wheel technology/quality feel that HRE's are avg. quality at ridiculous prices. I will try to find a link.

Old 02-25-2008, 02:04 AM
RS4ed is infamous around these parts
always been a fan of HRE. there're lots of deep dish forge wheels out there but they're none to HRE. I wonder why people keep saying HRE wheels are not made in the US and quality is not up to stadard, easy to bent, soft, heavy...blah, blah, blah..., which makes me scratch my head.

BTW, Im having C91 on mine. GT3Ranger, I love your monoblock setup.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Great pics of the facility, wish I would've been there. HRE FTW!!!

Old 02-25-2008, 08:53 AM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by steve@digitalho
Juan, you don't need any ammo, just stop talking to the guy about it. He does not know what he is talking about and you will never back him down or change his mind. Have a good one Juan !
PS, there was a Chinese guy there but : ? no he drove a ZX ! LOL
Hey Steve,

Was just curious but are the green GT3 RS and silver Black Series yours? Both cars looks amazing. I'm guessing both are sporting the HRE C90's correct?

Awsome pics btw!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hre Gtg Pics