Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Bumper wrap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 09:22 PM
246gtsxx is infamous around these parts
Bumper wrap

Sam and his guys from Premier did a bumper wrap and sills on my GT3 RS. The third car these guys have done for me. They amaze me every time. Fantastic job.

Attached Images     
Old 03-11-2008, 01:22 AM
EAP1024 is infamous around these parts
+1 Sam and his guys does do amazing jobs!

Old 03-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
guys at premier does great work

Old 03-11-2008, 02:28 PM
ScottMellor is infamous around these parts
Do you have a contact number for them?

Old 03-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Old 03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
they've done a lot of GT3s. I wouldn't be surprised if they've done the bulk of the RSs in the Bay Area. Great bunch of guys, honest, and very helpful. Several weeks ago, I ran into a brush while backing out of my driveway. Asked if they could help me redo the bumper as it was pretty scuffed. They scheduled me in, they said that they might be able to fix it without redoing the whole bumper (I would have gladly paid as it was definitely my fault). Sam came to me in about 20 minutes and told me it's fixed. Instead of charging me for a redo, they only asked that I buy lunch, which I did - took them across the street to Claim Jumpers. Now that is honesty my fellow 6speeders.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:02 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
Im in LA, do these guys have someone local? or do I have to risk a rock chip on a road trip to SD ?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
sam, chris and wilson did 2 GT3's, 1 RS and two lotus for me. everyone is a work of art.

gmoney, follow the link on my signature for their contact info. they do make trips to LA every so often. they may even have a franchise down south soon.

Old 03-12-2008, 02:37 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
+1 for premier...they do excellent work and did my M3

Old 03-12-2008, 01:27 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
my honest opinion. their work is not perfect. there are visible tiny little bubbles if you look real close. at least on my gt3. i even got a small crease on the driver's side fender. the cuts are not as discrete as i'd hoped for a full wrap bumper and hood. i wished they would have removed the bumper vent so that they don't have to cut the film on the top side of the vent. the top hood corners are all trimmed and not tucked in but i'm not sure if that's the way it has to be in order to avoid other issues.

BUT then again, i have not seen anyone who has done a better job than these guys. they are still the best around here imo.

Old 03-12-2008, 05:39 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
was that at their new location?

Old 03-12-2008, 05:49 PM
also, another thing i noticed. if you have a pair of polarized sunglasses, take a look at a rapped car that was NOT rapped by Premier. i've seen several cars which have a black haze. im not sure if its from pulling/stretching the venture shield or perhaps heating it too much. but of all the Premier raps that i've seen with my glasses, i have not seen any with this problem.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:05 AM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
I don't need sunglasses to see what crap other companies are putting on our pcars! I was up to my neck with complaints when we were using several other vendors for my insurance claims department. No more complaints now that we've been using Premier.

Old 03-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Originally Posted by JimGT3
I don't need sunglasses to see what crap other companies are putting on our pcars! I was up to my neck with complaints when we were using several other vendors for my insurance claims department. No more complaints now that we've been using Premier.
i agree with you. workmanship is one thing, but the black haze can only be seen with the polarized glasses

Old 03-13-2008, 01:40 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by speedoflight
my honest opinion. their work is not perfect. there are visible tiny little bubbles if you look real close. at least on my gt3. i even got a small crease on the driver's side fender.
Sammy stands by his work, as many others have said. My guess is that he gets 99.9% of them right, but everyone has a bad day. If you take the car back to him and show him the problems, he'll very likely fix it for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bumper wrap