Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997 GT2 or NEW Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 06:29 PM
G3mballa is infamous around these parts
woow , it`s the best

Old 03-31-2008, 07:04 PM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
I'd go Gallardo, and I might.

Old 03-31-2008, 07:14 PM
sftobr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by robertp
I expect this new Gallardo to possible give me a run, but still for the money a GT2 is a better all around performer.

A Superleggra could not even pull my 996TTS Cab from 60 to 140MPH. I posted a video a few weeks ago with a group of Lambos that confirms this. I waited until the Supper hit the gas and started to pull. I then hammered away and passed him. From 0-100MPH he was 3 car lengths back.

The best thing about the Gallardo is the engine note and body. If you want a real Lambo, get the LP640, it has it all (engine note, looks and speed).

You already have one of the best 911's on the market (Green GT3 RS). Just do not sell the 911.
You sure the driver of the SL had his foot on the gas. I own a SL and have owned a 996TTS Cab. which I bought new from Braman Porsche. I am sorry but my SL would blow away my 996TTCab.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Andreas_GT2 is infamous around these parts
Two different cars. I'd go for the GT2 because its more of an 'everyday car' and probably as fast as the Lambo on the track.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:16 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sftobr
You sure the driver of the SL had his foot on the gas. I own a SL and have owned a 996TTS Cab. which I bought new from Braman Porsche. I am sorry but my SL would blow away my 996TTCab.
His TTS eats almost everything. It must be a one off

Old 04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
I have to go with the GT2. There are only a handful of them coming to the states compared to the Gallardo.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
gallardo doesnt do a thing for me.
it's either murcielago models or none from lambo.
GT2.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I have to go with the GT2. There are only a handful of them coming to the states compared to the Gallardo.
lol at this guy. you already said it on first page!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:39 PM
eLus is infamous around these parts
Lamborgini is much more of a head turner since to me it stands out more with its exotic looks but the GT2 looks sexy to. I personally would go with the Gallardo!

Edit: If its a weekend car.. definetly the Gallardo!

Old 04-09-2008, 10:58 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
In my opinion Lambo does alot of things well -its exotic, powerful and all those things.
HOWEVER at a total package the GT2 is a systems engineering marvel. Porsche does that. It may not be the most powerful or the most sexy or the most modern but all together its the best.