Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Luxury Modified Exotics Teaser - 3 GT3RS, PetFrog/SharkWerks/Turtle on the Cover!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 10:01 PM
TweedyBird is infamous around these parts
Alex,

Your ad shot looks Hot!

Jim

Old 04-08-2008, 04:04 PM
tr1ggerx1 is infamous around these parts
congrats! amazing pictures as well!

Old 04-09-2008, 02:35 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Finally got the magazine last night and couldn't wait to get home and check out the article! All I can say is congratulations, the cars look stunning!!

Old 04-09-2008, 11:06 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Finally got the magazine last night and couldn't wait to get home and check out the article! All I can say is congratulations, the cars look stunning!!
hey khalid so glad you got one and thanks ever so much. The guy that took the pix is amazing I promise once the mag has run I"m going to post a full pictorial on the motor build etc!

Old 04-10-2008, 12:02 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sharkster
hey khalid so glad you got one and thanks ever so much. The guy that took the pix is amazing I promise once the mag has run I"m going to post a full pictorial on the motor build etc!
Saw for the first time today as well. Made me want a GT3 even more...

Shark i thought you said you didnt change the compression and thus gas mileage remained relatively the same...

Old 04-10-2008, 12:05 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Saw for the first time today as well. Made me want a GT3 even more...

Shark i thought you said you didnt change the compression and thus gas mileage remained relatively the same...
You gotta get one... I know a white one with your name on it

Oh heck we did... 12.5:1. Nowhere near a cup car tho The cool thing about the numbers was it was on POS 91 octane all the way....

Old 04-10-2008, 12:21 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
The pictures look awesome guys.

Old 04-10-2008, 12:37 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
You gotta get one... I know a white one with your name on it
If only i could... Still deciding if i want to drop my daily (g35) and go for a 7 GT3 or run with a 6 GT3 for a while until 7 prices come down. Or maybe a miracle will happen and i'll find a 7 for under 100k! Doubtful at best...

Oh heck we did... 12.5:1. Nowhere near a cup car tho The cool thing about the numbers was it was on POS 91 octane all the way....
That was the first thing i noticed! I was like, "wow those are some gains on 91! Cant wait for the dyno on yummy race fuel!"

Old 04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
donc808 is infamous around these parts
you guys are true superstars of 6speed online

Old 04-15-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
The pictures look awesome guys.
Cheers kevin! Sorry we missed you saturday was going to show you the tips

Old 04-15-2008, 02:29 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Cheers kevin! Sorry we missed you saturday was going to show you the tips

Sorry, that Brracing photoshoot took a lot longer than I thought. Do you have a picture you can send me? If you're going to Eurosunday in Mountain View this weekend, then I'll see you there.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:12 PM
lvrs is infamous around these parts
Finally picked up a copy. Great write up guys, and the photos are awesome!

Old 04-23-2008, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by lvrs
Finally picked up a copy. Great write up guys, and the photos are awesome!
Thanks lvrs! It sure was fun My mum is over here visiting and bought some from the local Safeway's a few nights ago MLE updated their site so the issue preview is here: http://www.modifiedle.com/issuepreview/archive/issue25/

Old 04-23-2008, 10:47 AM
b29pb is infamous around these parts
Amazing shot !

Old 04-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, your ad is awesome. Love the Got Fin?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Luxury Modified Exotics Teaser - 3 GT3RS, PetFrog/SharkWerks/Turtle on the Cover!