Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

porsche response to gtr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 01:56 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Nthusiastt
Your a toolbag of epic proportion.. Your just so ignorant to think no skyline will ever beat you. Idiot

A full second faster is equal? last year production r34 was 02. 2 years later porsche is still a full second slower.

I'm sure there are but they aren't street legal. And in that battle it could be an endless arguement barreling down to nitro methane cars that don't run a single original peice except a small section of the frame. Bottom line the R34 is a better platform to mod from bottom line. You don't see any time attack rr cars for a reason.
Are you stupid? A decked out modded car vs. a stock car?

Listen, I love the R34. My good friend has one, I've ridden in it, I've ridden in it going fast, very fast. Also taken some freaky corners in it. The owner is on here, but he's not your typical 6speeder, "I ran my NEW GT3 RS at 10/10s at BUTTON WILLOW!" He races for Farnbacher.

Dez, shall we get Leh in on this discussion?

Old 04-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
I'm sure there are but they aren't street legal. And in that battle it could be an endless arguement barreling down to nitro methane cars that don't run a single original peice except a small section of the frame. Bottom line the R34 is a better platform to mod from bottom line. You don't see any time attack rr cars for a reason.
The EDO car is actually a road-going car. Street legal in Europe.

Real race cars are of more interest to me than "time attack" cars. The latter is such a jap concept. Too bad Nissan has nothing equivalent to the RSR. Then again, without the aid of the Playstation AWD system and satellite telemetry, I guess it's not really a competitive car.

I'm so tired of arguing about this rice rocket. You go buy the Nissan. I'll buy the GT2. To each his own. Most people buying a GT-R can't afford a Turbo anyway, let alone a GT2. So different market demographics, clearly.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:57 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zume_GTR
Look guys I think the 911 in all iterations is a gorgeous car. Along with plenty of other automobiles. I just love automotive styling period. I just have to ask are you guys really saying this car is UGLY?? I mean seriously, and without bias this is an UGLY automobile? Like AZTEK ugly?

If so then wow.

Yup, you're right! It's not ugly, it's hideous!

Old 04-24-2008, 02:21 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Your a toolbag of epic proportion.. Your just so ignorant to think no skyline will ever beat you. Idiot

When did I say anything of the sort? All I said is that I'll have plenty of video passing GT-R's and I can assure you there will be MANY MANY more times of video of me passing than getting passed, and that doesnt go only for skylines, it goes for GT3's and Z06's and Vipers too.

How about you just take statements for what they are instead of trying to add lib.

Who's the toolbag now?

A full second faster is equal? last year production r34 was 02. 2 years later porsche is still a full second slower.

Simpleton, in case you didnt notice, when a car is modded to the level of the Mine's car, what year it was made has little to no relevenace , and dont forget that a stock cup car has 415 CRANK hp. So being that the Mines car is like 600 awhp, I wouldnt consider the latter year car to have the advantage.

There are lots of tuned Porsches that ARE street legal that will walk all over the skyline, and the reason you dont see them is because most time attack cars are Japanese cars.

Just ask Super Street why they banned GMG's cup car when it had a VIN number and was no more of a race car than the Mine's car. And with such a huge power disadvantage, still spanked them. To the point that they were begging for a rematch after the competition had ended.

Also ask Super Street why they didnt hold their end of the bargain when I was the fastest in my region to pay for my way to the Super Lap Battle, didnt respond to my emails or anything, possibly because they already had GMG stomping holes in their behinds they couldnt take another Porsche beating them down.

Read this, it will tell you all about it.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eve...tle/index.html

I was running on slightly corded Hoosier R3's. I switched to Sport Cups on Sunday but couldnt break them in enough to improve the time. If I ran R6's or the like it would've been ugly. With 400+ more lbs and less whp. So if you think a RR cant be competitive in Time Attack you've lost your mind. So at least know what you're talking about before opening your pie hole.

Hey, but this should make you happy, here is me cooling down (or slowing down to create space) and pointing by the Silvia, even funnier is that they put Nissan vs Porsche like he earned a pass.

Last edited by heavychevy; 04-24-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Oh brother. And the saga continues lol.

Last edited by Blazing; 04-24-2008 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:51 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
sage?

Old 04-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Wow Dez, after looking at those pictures on the webiste, how the HECK did that Cup Car end up there. Isn't that the inside wall of T5?!

Old 04-24-2008, 02:55 PM
BTW, Ed White is the coolest person ever!

Old 04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Wow Dez, after looking at those pictures on the webiste, how the HECK did that Cup Car end up there. Isn't that the inside wall of T5?!

The gentlemans agreement in Time Trials is that we go out on a pace lap, allowing people to scrub tires and warm up brakes, it gathers the field as well so the fast front runners wont catch the slowest cars too fast and never get any clean laps.

Well occasionally you have a guy who thinks he knows more than every one else and take off, this guy got to grid late and was like mid pack and decided to pass everyone scrubbing tires and take off. (he would have caught the back of the pack before we got all the way around had he not crashed, and would have been stuck in traffic) Once we started our first hot lap and got to turn 5 all we could see was the front part of his car from where he backed into the wall (coming from the other direction).

It just wasnt very smart of him to do that, unfortunately we had several accidents that weekend including a totaled C5 Z06 and Viper in Time Trials. So now Time Trials goes out to double yellows (full course caution). So they essentially force us to take that slow lap instead of counting on people to have some sense.

Old 04-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Not only that, but we pass him and keep going as there is only a local yellow. Well we get to turn 9 (blind downhill into 10 at 120-160 mph) and they throw the yellow flag, so people at the bottom of ten stop and then back the line up to where people are coming around 9 full tilt and everyone engaging evasive manuevers to avoid a ten car pileup. It was major scary sitting there waiting to get rear ended at 130 mph.

And that was one of the earlier sessions so that guy ended his weekend WAY early.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by heavychevy
There are lots of tuned Porsches that ARE street legal that will walk all over the skyline, and the reason you dont see them is because most time attack cars are Japanese cars.

Just ask Super Street why they banned GMG's cup car when it had a VIN number and was no more of a race car than the Mine's car. And with such a huge power disadvantage, still spanked them. To the point that they were begging for a rematch after the competition had ended.

Also ask Super Street why they didnt hold their end of the bargain when I was the fastest in my region to pay for my way to the Super Lap Battle, didnt respond to my emails or anything, possibly because they already had GMG stomping holes in their behinds they couldnt take another Porsche beating them down.

Read this, it will tell you all about it.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/eve...tle/index.html

I was running on slightly corded Hoosier R3's. I switched to Sport Cups on Sunday but couldnt break them in enough to improve the time. If I ran R6's or the like it would've been ugly. With 400+ more lbs and less whp. So if you think a RR cant be competitive in Time Attack you've lost your mind. So at least know what you're talking about before opening your pie hole.

Hey, but this should make you happy, here is me cooling down (or slowing down to create space) and pointing by the Silvia, even funnier is that they put Nissan vs Porsche like he earned a pass.

First, you don't even know how to quote properly and your calling me a simpleton. Second you can't even read. We're not even comparing mines car.. With that said everything else you've posted is completely pointeless. They banned cup cars because they aren't street cars you moron. It's a track car that's not even street legal. The only difference is you can buy it from the factory. Yay for you you passed a 2.0L turbo car that costs less than 20g's .. Want a cookie? I love how you contradict yourself constantly...
"I'll have LOTS of video passing GT-R's, stock, modded, however you like it.
Have fun with your R33 and posing like you know something about driving."
It's nice to see you making assumptions about the other drivers on the forum when you really don't know anything about them. I'll have lots of videos passing gt-r's stock modded or HOWEVER YOU LIKE IT.... gee but you said nothing of the sort though..I especially like how you discredit all the times based on tires of the skyline. I could just as easily do the same to the porsche. Then you pull up.. oh well it was probably the driver.. Jesus quit making excuses. It's so tiring and your not proving anything but just how tightly your grasping your beloved car.

Fanboy= discredits hard facts based on his own assumptions... dude you fit the profile pretty much spot on lol

Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Are you stupid? A decked out modded car vs. a stock car?

Listen, I love the R34. My good friend has one, I've ridden in it, I've ridden in it going fast, very fast. Also taken some freaky corners in it. The owner is on here, but he's not your typical 6speeder, "I ran my NEW GT3 RS at 10/10s at BUTTON WILLOW!" He races for Farnbacher.

Dez, shall we get Leh in on this discussion?
Am I stupid? No but I think you are if you think a ****in cup car is a stock car. Dumb ***, we're going around in circles you ****ing idiots.

Originally Posted by Hamann7
The latter is such a jap concept.
Is that suppose to be a negative you racist.

You guys give porsche owners a bad name.

Last edited by Nthusiastt; 04-24-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:05 PM
First, you don't even know how to quote properly and your calling me a simpleton. Second you can't even read. We're not even comparing mines car.. With that said everything else you've posted is completely pointeless. They banned cup cars because they aren't street cars you moron. It's a track car that's not even street legal. The only difference is you can buy it from the factory. Yay for you you passed a 2.0L turbo car that costs less than 20g's .. Want a cookie? I love how you contradict yourself constantly...
"I'll have LOTS of video passing GT-R's, stock, modded, however you like it.
Have fun with your R33 and posing like you know something about driving."
It's nice to see you making assumptions about the other drivers on the forum when you really don't know anything about them. I'll have lots of videos passing gt-r's stock modded or HOWEVER YOU LIKE IT.... gee but you said nothing of the sort though..I especially like how you discredit all the times based on tires of the skyline. I could just as easily do the same to the porsche. Then you pull up.. oh well it was probably the driver.. Jesus quit making excuses. It's so tiring and your not proving anything but just how tightly your grasping your beloved car.

HAHAHAHAH

I think we are being revisited by somebody or another (banned person), trying to come in here and play like they were all cool.

LOL, a 20g's 2.0 L that has more power (like 600) and less weight (like 400), has a 18 wheeler with a picture of it on the side and the best of everything in it and has much more money in it than mine?

Too bad you are to simple to even understand the significance of modded cars. And yet I'm the moron. The fastest Time Attack car in Japan is an EVO, not a GT-R, not a NSX, not a skyline. It has nothing to do with which is the better platform and entirely how much money and developement in it. That's why you dont have a clue ********.

I discredit you because your too blind and stupid to see the difference in proper driving and improper, taking a TT and drifting it, or running a GT-R with 100 or more less lbs of racing seats while the TT has shot tires? If that sounds like straight up to you, then you DONT know a thing about driving. IF you think PS2's are as fast as RE070's (specially developed at that), then you are only making yourself look stupid.

Another volatile fanboy is all you are.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:09 AM
Z07
Banned
Z07 is infamous around these parts
Simpleton, in case you didnt notice, when a car is modded to the level of the Mine's car, what year it was made has little to no relevenace , and dont forget that a stock cup car has 415 CRANK hp. So being that the Mines car is like 600 awhp, I wouldnt consider the latter year car to have the advantage.
The Mines car has 630ps flywheel and is street legal. It runs in the street legal class of time attack on street legal tyres. Its Tsukuba time is around 57s.

Street legal cars on street legal tyres that will walk the Mines R34 at Tsukuba? Lots of them? Go find me these cars. Really, I’d like to see them.

Last edited by Z07; 04-25-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:25 AM
Originally Posted by Z07
The Mines car has 630ps flywheel and is street legal. It runs in the street legal class of time attack on street legal tyres. Its Tsukuba time is around 57s.

Street legal cars on street legal tyres that will walk the Mines R34 at Tsukuba? Lots of them? Go find me these cars. Really, I’d like to see them.

Street legal specially made A048's like the rest of them. The ones that blister afer 3 laps and no one can get anywhere but in Japan. The "special" A048's.

How do you know what's street legal and what's not? That's right you dont. In fact there are a few guys on this site that own street legal cars that can trounce the mines car. Some of which are early model Porsches.

When was there a track distinquished? Now it has to be Tsukuba? LOL. Pathetic, but yeah Tsukuba too.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:29 AM
theprotest is infamous around these parts
Hi,

This crossed the line of discussion to retarded argument pages and pages ago... one of you needs to just let it go.

Cheers,
Nik

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: porsche response to gtr