Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

|my s2000 "EgG and YoLk" Photoshoot|

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 06:06 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Enilder
oh, you took pictures of your 3 cars at your house in your garage!
Unfortunately, it was not that simple.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Unfortunately, it was not that simple.
hehe, time to search for that specific picture!

Old 03-01-2009, 10:03 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
ok Part II is finally almost ready to post - here's a teaser pic:

Old 03-01-2009, 10:57 AM
BavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really niceBavarianAudi is just really nice
nsx?

Old 03-01-2009, 10:41 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BavarianAudi
nsx?
NSX and S2000

Old 03-02-2009, 01:07 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Part II just got finshed with the help of a few friends, hope you guys enjoy!

Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Speechless, I like it.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:05 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Nice work, Rick.

why pop the front bonnet on the NSX?

Old 03-06-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by WyattH
Nice work, Rick.

why pop the front bonnet on the NSX?
LOL just the irony of no motor on the NSX (just like the P-car)

I think I'm really in love with this car, just so different from other cars I've owned and worth the 15+ year wait. I won't be selling this car for a while.

rk

Old 07-25-2009, 11:42 PM
Part III of my Egg / Yolk combo

My girl and I took the 2 cars out for a short spin today ~ she prefers the IS_F even though it was perfect top down weather....

Old 07-26-2009, 01:17 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
So you sold the GT3? Now your a dedicated JDM guy...... lovely cars!

Jason

Old 07-28-2009, 08:49 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
You have the best color available on the s2k and on the GT3. My dad has an s2k and its a ton of fun. He has the 2.2L engine also. Can not beat it for the money and it drives unlike any honda. I see yours is superchrged. Is it Comptech? The only thing I dont like on the newer s2k are the wheels like on yours. I liked the old similar styled wheels better. They older ones look more sporty. No big deal though. You do have the nice front lip and everything else is nice and clean. Did you consider the CR or did you get your before it was available? The GT3 is so clean looking.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
You have the best color available on the s2k and on the GT3. My dad has an s2k and its a ton of fun. He has the 2.2L engine also. Can not beat it for the money and it drives unlike any honda. I see yours is superchrged. Is it Comptech? The only thing I dont like on the newer s2k are the wheels like on yours. I liked the old similar styled wheels better. They older ones look more sporty. No big deal though. You do have the nice front lip and everything else is nice and clean. Did you consider the CR or did you get your before it was available? The GT3 is so clean looking.
thanks for the kind words - I love yellow, white and orange cars depending on the car. Ironically the s2000 was "supposed" to be white, then order the GT3 in yellow but after finding a great deal on a yellow s2000, I went the opposite route and never looked back!

Yes my s2000 is CTSC running low boost and also has the PG2 clutch, Toda flywheel and a host of other mods to make it probably the most fun you can have on 4 wheels. Dyno'd around 304 hp so it's definitely quick around town but loses it's breath on the top end. A bit loud but you cannot ask for a better driving position or shifter. I bought this car prior to the CR's release but even so I would never buy a CR just because of the stupid hardtop design. The s2000 is meant to be a top down car and I love the flexibility of raising/lowering the top in 7 seconds. The CR top is either you remove it or otherwise stuck with it the whole trip ~ stupid

Actually the wheels shown with the IS-F is the original AP2 ver.1 wheels that came with the car (more sporty). The ones pictured with the GT3 and NSX are called the AP2 ver.2 wheels that came on 2006+ s2000's. I prefer the ver.2 wheels but the best looking rim for the s2000 is the NSX OEM rims here:

Last edited by s4play; 07-28-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: added nsx rims shot
Old 07-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
I love the IS F.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:30 PM
here's the rest of the pictures from that day:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: |my s2000 "EgG and YoLk" Photoshoot|