Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Sharkwerks Fire Extinguisher Kit Installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Sharkwerks Fire Extinguisher Kit Installed!

Big thanks to Alex @ Sharkwerks for sending me their fire extinguisher kit for our 997GT3. Fit and finish is top notch, and the yellow bottle really sets it off. Keep up the great work

Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
What a beautiful System, Alex How Much?

Old 04-11-2008, 09:39 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Never mind I saw the post below.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:41 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Thanks! It currently works with the 996GT3 seats and 997GT3 seats (depending on how things are configured requires some mods). The trick is getting it to work with stock seats. Got a prototype done but having a helluva time making it;(

Old 04-11-2008, 10:43 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
Big thanks to Alex @ Sharkwerks for sending me their fire extinguisher kit for our 997GT3. Fit and finish is top notch, and the yellow bottle really sets it off. Keep up the great work

Cheers Jeremy! What else did you get up to on that GT3

Just need to figure this thing out for stock seats

PS Congrats on the "lil" person btw!

Old 04-11-2008, 10:48 AM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Nice job on the kit!

In your 2nd pic I see that the sub-belt is attached to the front of the seat. I thought that it would be mounted to the sub-mount bar further back under your butt. Could you help me understand your mounting point?

Old 04-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Still doing ECU files as we speak on the dyno with the GT#. I will keep ya posted when I get some final numbers
Send me a bracket for our 997TT cuz we still have the stock seats in it, and I would be more than happy to try and help you retro fit it for the stock seats.
Thanks again for the congrats...she was in the garage with daddy last night helping me detail my car! I will try to get some pics posted up soon.
Originally Posted by sharkster
Cheers Jeremy! What else did you get up to on that GT3

Just need to figure this thing out for stock seats

PS Congrats on the "lil" person btw!

Old 04-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Former Vendor
They were installed by my customer. That is where he wanted them
Originally Posted by c2mojo
Nice job on the kit!

In your 2nd pic I see that the sub-belt is attached to the front of the seat. I thought that it would be mounted to the sub-mount bar further back under your butt. Could you help me understand your mounting point?