HRE on RS bling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 01:42 AM
donc808 is infamous around these parts
sick my friend sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2008, 05:54 PM
patman is infamous around these partspatman is infamous around these parts
Amazing, awesome looking!! I can't stop looking at your pics eventhough i got the same wheels on my TT.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by patman
Amazing, awesome looking!! I can't stop looking at your pics eventhough i got the same wheels on my TT.
Patman, I'd enjoy seeing a pic or two of the wheels on your car. PM them to me if you don't want to place them here for all to see, ok? Thanks.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:06 PM
patman is infamous around these partspatman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by peloton
Patman, I'd enjoy seeing a pic or two of the wheels on your car. PM them to me if you don't want to place them here for all to see, ok? Thanks.
Yes, gladly will. I just pm 3 pics of them to you. BTW you have the most amazing & desireable Pcar lineup IMO.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:22 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
We need to start a Competition Wheel 3/RS club up here.... Wheel **** Club?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:41 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
looks amazing, nice work

Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 PM
peloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud ofpeloton has much to be proud of
Wink

Originally Posted by sharkster
We need to start a Competition Wheel 3/RS club up here.... Wheel **** Club?

Sharky, maybe we should add video and expand it to a Competition Wheel and Sharkwerks By-Pass 3/RS **** Club so we get both sights and sounds??

Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Right, same wheels as on my 7GT3, and you're right - charcoal on the 3, black on the RS. And no, for the CGT I'm thinking BBS-LM and Hoosiers in 18". But first I'll get the CGT corner balanced and see how it feels at another track day.
I don't think 18" LMs could accommodate the massive brakes on the CGT. I'd personally stick to stock diameter.

And I highly doubt BBS has CGT fitment. If it exists, please go for it and show it off here!

Old 04-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
I don't think 18" LMs could accommodate the massive brakes on the CGT. I'd personally stick to stock diameter.

And I highly doubt BBS has CGT fitment. If it exists, please go for it and show it off here!
Benjamin, you might well be correct. I learned about the BBS's from a CGT owner in San Diego who has them on his car. I'll have to check direct with BBS on this, you are right. So what kind of wheel would you run?

Old 04-24-2008, 09:48 PM
steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
HRE Wheels

Had to go with polished rims, couldn't help myself. Knocked 32 pounds total weight off the car with this change, so not all bad...
You didn't mention how the car felt losing the 32 Lbs of unsprung weight.
You should have noticed a big imorovement in braking right away.
Horsepower wise you prob. gained 20 ! HRE will be doing some testing to see the performance gains of their Comps and 90 series. Good choice !
I have the first C-90's on my Black and the first 18" Cup wheels on my RS.
The 18" Cup's were even more impressive with the gains in braking , feel and responsiveness. My C-90 are being widend another half inch on the Black. HRE always tries to support us with modifications and fittments if desired.
Best regards, Steve

Attached Images   
Old 04-25-2008, 04:05 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Beautiful wheels. I think they're perfect on the RS.