Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Ruf Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Some fantastic RTurbo pictures!

I'm surprised that this car doesn't have the Ruf mirrors and Ruf wing.

Attached Images      

Last edited by Phoenix; 08-31-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2008, 02:58 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
^If I remember correctly, this car is actually a conversion car, albeit a very thorough conversion car. I think it might even have the IRC, an item usually reserved solely for RUF VIN cars.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:11 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
thanks for the great pics!

Old 08-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
^If I remember correctly, this car is actually a conversion car, albeit a very thorough conversion car. I think it might even have the IRC, an item usually reserved solely for RUF VIN cars.
Amir, now that you mention it, I think I remember 6speeder Erik (Sweden) mentioning something about this particular car in one of his threads. I think you're right on with the "thorough conversion" part. That car sure is a stunner. Thanks!

Marty, thanks.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:38 PM
More pix of HQ (Pfaffenhausen).

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2008, 07:41 PM
CTR2 Sport at Pfaffenhausen.

RTurbos at Pfaffenhausen.

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2008, 07:46 PM

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2008, 07:47 PM
This RTurbo has been posted in this thread before. Unique.

Attached Images  
Old 08-31-2008, 07:57 PM
A RTurbo conversion. I don't know for sure if it's sporting a RTurbo engine conversion or not.

Same car.....different Ruf wheels.

Attached Images      
Old 08-31-2008, 07:59 PM
^^Same car^^.

Love the steering wheel.

Attached Images   
Old 08-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Check this out.

I wonder if this car is a genuine Ruf VIN RTurbo or a 996 GT2 with a Ruf engine conversion? I have another pic of this car (from the front) but I can't seem to post it because it's in gif format. You can see the 996 GT2 front end in that pic. As you can see in this pic, the car has Ruf mirrors and a RAC license plate frame as well. lol. I'm also surprised to see that this car has exhaust tips! The RTurbos and cars with RTurbo engine conversions that I've seen normally don't have tips.

If anyone knows more about this car, I would love to hear it. Thanks.

Attached Images  
Old 09-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Video

Originally Posted by Phoenix
Some fantastic RTurbo pictures!

I'm surprised that this car doesn't have the Ruf mirrors and Ruf wing.
The owner is "PV996TT" on the forum.

It's supposed to have Ruf mirrors, but not at the time (painting).

The wing is an original GT2 wing. Looks better IMO too.

The car is a 2002 Turbo, converted to 550 then 650 hp kit by Ruf Pfaffenhausen. It has IRC as well. Converted gear box. Oakley Seq. shifter soon fitted.

Here are 2 videos of a sister car, very similar specs.

Ruf Rt12 vs Ruf R Turbo 650 50-315 km/h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BWPZXCpmfs

Ruf R Turbo 650 (Porsche) vs Toyota Supra 650
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7pN2dHxT8

The car took the Carrera GT as well, unfortunately there's no video

http://www.ruf.se/

Old 09-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
And yes, the black R Turbo above did 100 - 200 km/h in 5.6 secs. (Driftbox).

Veyron does it in 4.9 secs. (acc. to tests)

Old 09-01-2008, 11:40 AM
AdamT has a spectacular aura aboutAdamT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by littlemj
So, time to post my RUF Pictures (ok, not all of them we`re taken by me), they are from last year, me with a couple of friends made a trip to Italy and the RUF Factory was our starting-point.

BTW: the guy sneaking round the Yellowbird is me

(that`s the only one made by me...)

Thats my yellowbird with my friends R turbo. Did you take this pic? Because we were stopping off at stuttgart airport for a mcdonalds breakfast after vmaxing the cars.

best,
adam

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ruf Picture Thread