Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Ruf Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:31 AM
hugo is infamous around these partshugo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by atomic80
Uh..... I personally think it's a bit too crowded with so many badges n' things. If I were you, I'd remove the RUF badge.
yeah,and that number plate....

Old 10-23-2008, 09:10 AM
Niche is infamous around these parts
Talking

Uh..... I personally think it's a bit too crowded with so many badges n' things. If I were you, I'd remove the RUF badge.
yeah,and that number plate....
I was actually thinking of removing the "Turbo R" decal and just centering the RUF one. What you don't like my plate?!

Old 10-23-2008, 09:23 AM
hugo is infamous around these partshugo is infamous around these parts
too corny imo (friendly opinion)

Old 10-23-2008, 09:48 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Niche
I was actually thinking of removing the "Turbo R" decal and just centering the RUF one. What you don't like my plate?!
That would look great. I think he means that it looks like "Fasting RUF" as in a car that's trying to lose weight. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Old 10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Niche is infamous around these parts
too corny imo (friendly opinion)
Oh yeah, Hugo, well.. your car is just a Cayman with window dressing... so there! Oh who am I kidding... your car is the holy grail of RUF!! Love that thing...

I think he means that it looks like "Fasting RUF" as in a car that's trying to lose weight. At least that's what it looks like to me.
Funny, never thought of it being interpreted that way.... most people see it for what I meant (Fast and Rough) get it, get it... okay so it's a little wrong, but my first choice (BlackBird) was taken.

Old 10-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
The grandson of the founder of the company sends his car to Ruf from the factory. Hmmm. they quality is as good as OEM if not better.
Here is such a car. I've driven it. Ruf R Turbo 550 inside, but I'm sure it will fool one or another from behind

More pics from the Ruf Track Day, Hockenheim.

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread....=ruf+track+day

Old 10-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Cannoli is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Niche
Oh yeah, Hugo, well.. your car is just a Cayman with window dressing... so there! Oh who am I kidding... your car is the holy grail of RUF!! Love that thing...

Funny, never thought of it being interpreted that way.... most people see it for what I meant (Fast and Rough) get it, get it... okay so it's a little wrong, but my first choice (BlackBird) was taken.

Well, there is more than one way to say black ... how about NERO BRD ... it's available (as I post). Better get it before you get snaked!

Old 10-31-2008, 09:53 AM
SRW
SRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-31-2008, 09:55 AM
SRW
SRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond reputeSRW has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-31-2008, 09:56 AM
SRW

Old 10-31-2008, 09:57 AM
SRW

Old 10-31-2008, 10:37 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Unreal, that interior is worth a million bucks, gorgeous!

Old 10-31-2008, 10:45 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
damn, that Ruf Cayman car is the hotness! everything about that car screams sexy, and i agree interior and exterior look like a million dollars. performance is prob out of this world too!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:15 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
damn, that Ruf Cayman car is the hotness! everything about that car screams sexy, and i agree interior and exterior look like a million dollars. performance is prob out of this world too!
what a smack in the face to RUF

Nothing to do with a cayman, not even built off of it CTR3 mmmm

Old 10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
what a smack in the face to RUF

Nothing to do with a cayman, not even built off of it CTR3 mmmm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ruf Picture Thread