Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

3 Green GT3RS to make " TV Debut "

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 12:31 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
wow guys. must be nice to have sears point all to yourselves! congrats!

Old 04-30-2008, 12:40 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Fern and Joe........I think it's our turn to show our white triplets. LOL.
i might need an RS wing for that.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Hirsch is infamous around these parts
Congrats Alex/James (and crew), look forward to seeing the broadcast!

Last edited by Hirsch; 04-30-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:29 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Alex, your going to have to hook me up with that "trick" alignment! I only got 2441 miles out of my last set of rears. (but four trips over skaggs similiar to the video I sent you) I would have loved to have seen your face while riding around the track with Tanner, I remember how nervous you where riding with me.
alignment by tcdesignfab.com
bring one of your worn tires and show it to tony, explain how you drive, and that's it.

Old 04-30-2008, 11:37 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by snowboarder54
Alex, your going to have to hook me up with that "trick" alignment! I only got 2441 miles out of my last set of rears. (but four trips over skaggs similiar to the video I sent you) I would have loved to have seen your face while riding around the track with Tanner, I remember how nervous you where riding with me.
I think you and he shared some of the same genes! Tony@TC Design did a really great job. I told him what I thought was going to be happening at Sears and who was going to be driving and then he went ahead and made his changes He's not too far away from us so I'll show you etc...

Old 05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
TYE
TYE is infamous around these parts
Very nice guy. And Tony definitely does one hell of a job setting up cars. He did my car recently and I have been very pleased with the results.

Old 05-01-2008, 05:41 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i might need an RS wing for that.
So ask your boss to get one.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:50 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
I think you and he shared some of the same genes! Tony@TC Design did a really great job. I told him what I thought was going to be happening at Sears and who was going to be driving and then he went ahead and made his changes He's not too far away from us so I'll show you etc...
I just had 4 new MPSC's mounted on the HRE's and they're sitting in my garage. I currently have the stock wheels on the car with the original tires with about 2000 mi. on them (break-in miles) so they should be good for 1000 miles or so. Now would be a good time to pay a visit to Tony. I'm leaving for Alaska Tuesday but will will hook-up when I get back. I need to see him before the 5th of July!

Old 05-03-2008, 03:16 PM
James PA is infamous around these parts
In what series does Tanner Foust race?
I find the show kind of annoying(especially when he fake spills the soda on him self (its an empty cup) so that he can go pick up some Mother's interior cleaner). However, its nice to see some cool cars and its a step in the right direction for SpeedTV, away from pinks and nascar that it is.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:57 PM
tar6day is infamous around these parts
In what series does Tanner Foust race?
Rally America and Drifting.

Old 05-06-2008, 10:36 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Saw Fred's car for a few seconds on this week's episode at the Long Beach Gran Prix!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by sharkster
Saw Fred's car for a few seconds on this week's episode at the Long Beach Gran Prix!
Yeah, Supercars Exposed is greatly improving! We missed rest of you guys at this year's LBGP!!

FULL recap of pics and vids in here:
http://www.speedandmotion.com/pages/...ach/index.html

Also, NorCal wrapup:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=127228

Old 05-07-2008, 12:00 PM
EVOSPEC is infamous around these parts
very cool! congrats!

Old 05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Update!! Show to air May 19th!!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky going to get a lot of press this summer!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 3 Green GT3RS to make " TV Debut "