Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PetFrog up for sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 09:49 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
good luck with the sale! that car is going to a very lucky person

Old 05-13-2008, 10:51 AM
EVOSPEC is infamous around these parts
If I can afford this car now I'll be over it. Not in this lifetime I guess. It's always a treat to see this car in person.

GL Fred.
_A

Old 05-13-2008, 10:57 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
ok, starting to get some PM's with pricing. Should be able to get rid of it quickly.

I've put stock exhaust on for now, but car will come with straight pipes and cargraphic stage V kit as well.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the move, Fred you deserve a Carrera GT as I know you've wanted one for quiet a while. Its sad to see your GT3RS go but thats how live moves, you always aspire for the better and by that the ultimate and one of the best sounding supercars out there the carrera GT; a car that can be enjoyed with the topdown and full blast under a tunnel or just driving it slowly and enjoying the moment late in night.

I do hope you get the Carrera GT as it will look very nice in your garage next to the GTS Cayenne.

Keep us up to date and when you get one keep the stock exhaust as it does really sound the best when compared to the other exhaust systems for this super car.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:37 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
definitely a worthy upgrade.. may i suggest a CGT in yellow?

Old 05-13-2008, 01:21 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts
Sexiest GT3RS around! Good luck man!

Old 05-13-2008, 01:27 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fredttx50
ok, starting to get some PM's with pricing. Should be able to get rid of it quickly.

I've put stock exhaust on for now, but car will come with straight pipes and cargraphic stage V kit as well.
Are you sure you don't want yellow.

http://www.ferrariofseattle.com/inve...ls.aspx?ID=166

Last edited by vincentdds; 05-13-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Originally Posted by fredttx50

Find the Frog a good home!

Join our planned CGT run coming up....

Old 05-13-2008, 04:43 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
All, looks like I will have my CGT in the next couple of days

Silver on Black.

1st mods will be Silver Hood Badge, Paint those freaking yellow side markers, and CF shift ****!
Now the question is which exhaust or straight pipes to get.
Also, leave wheels stock, paint darker, or ????

I'm very excited.

Old 05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Omg!

Old 05-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Old 05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Fred = The next VR?

"VRFred"

Old 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Fred
Your nuts man! But you know what....I'd be the same way if I had the means. lol
Can't wait to see the next beast take shape and on the TRACK!

Old 05-13-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Damage
Fred = The next VR?

"VRFred"

Please, please, please. NEVER associate me with VR, EVER!!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Deuce1 is infamous around these parts
definitely have to go with some sick aftermarket wheels, fat lip in the rear
All matte black with polished lip, or matte black face and lips with silver pinstripe?????????

Congrats man!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PetFrog up for sale!