Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GMG MOTON RS pics!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Glad it worked out !!

Car should pretty set up now.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
awesome setup luis, congrats how does it compare vs your oem setup?

Old 06-02-2008, 08:09 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
wow that looks great. very meticulous install attention to detail. hope mine will come out as nice.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:02 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
awesome setup luis, congrats how does it compare vs your oem setup?
Dont know have to finish the rear,tommorow I will receive the cnc parts I need to finish the rear.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
nice

drool.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:36 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Fabryce,

We've got mine in too. Synergy did the exact same install. It was so cool to see that they were installed the same. Thanks much. Can't wait to get mine out on the track! Fantastic looking RS, bro.

Jared

Old 06-03-2008, 10:52 AM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blakt out
Fabryce,

We've got mine in too. Synergy did the exact same install. It was so cool to see that they were installed the same. Thanks much. Can't wait to get mine out on the track! Fantastic looking RS, bro.

Jared
Please post pics of your installation.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I will get some pics up asap. I'm in Thailand right now and the car is at VIR. Synergy Racing normally uses Ohlins, but I bought the Motons from Fabryce and had them put those in while they're doing a bunch of other work. This was a pioneering install for them. Motons and Ohlins don't install the same. I haven't seen it with my own eyes, but I have had it explained by friends. When I said, "glad to see", I should have said "glad to discover". Your install is very nice. My friend that saw it told me that mine was installed 'nearly identical' to yours, which just makes me very happy, because I am very impressed with yours. I should have pics this week. Take care.

Last edited by blakt out; 06-04-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM
I totally never posted up like I said I would. Reviving the thread to post pics and not look like an 'all talker'.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:01 PM
90PSI is infamous around these parts
Siiiiiiiick ride, let's see some big exterior shots please...thanks

Old 12-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, if you have more pics like your avatar!

Here's an exterior pic or two... Thanks for the props.