Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Skinny hips but still sexy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 06:16 PM
NcParker has a spectacular aura aboutNcParker has a spectacular aura about
photo geek eh? ha.

Thanks for the the compliments on the shot, I put this in most of my photo communities and didn't get much of a response! I'd like to retry the shot someday soon for some MORE tweaks and interior speedlights etc.

High Res:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2179/...8e298e09_o.jpg

And here are two quick edits from the shoot:

Nick P.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:17 PM
24lemans is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the pics. I don't know about the "photo geeks", but I think they're great. Could be I'm biased.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:13 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
she looks gorgeous, daryl! the angle and lighting look soooo good! nick does a a fabulous job!!! he's got tons of talent! i was sold on nick when i saw RB's photo shoot!

Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
pippen is infamous around these parts
Yea good pic, what camera?

Old 06-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
The shot of the interior is amazing! That's a keeper!

Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by pippen
Yea good pic, what camera?
Nikon D300

Old 06-05-2008, 05:18 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Wow, great shots! Almost exactly how i'd envision my dream 3. Love the rear wing shims allowing for maximum attack angle!

Old 06-05-2008, 05:29 PM
porschenut911 is infamous around these parts
Nice pic.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:39 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
even the BBS stickers on the rims are almost aligned perfectly... that profile shot of your car is the best pic of your car I have ever seen.

First time I have seen the new steering wheel as well -- very very nice!!!

Excellent photos... only thing missing is a little T&A in the frame!

Old 06-07-2008, 03:41 AM
carrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the roughcarrera mike is a jewel in the rough
Daryl,

That interior shot is the best I have seen!! It is wicked!! I love the tasteful mod you did. Perfect combo man! from the alcantara steering, to the deviated red stitching all over all the way to the seats!!

Love that first post rear shot too where the metal glow of the roll bar is saying "don't you dare" business only look!

Last edited by carrera mike; 06-07-2008 at 04:10 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 10:06 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Thanks guys, although I can't take the credit. Local up and coming photo geek (I mean professional) Nick Parker recently shot my car therefore, will refer to Nick to answer your questions.
Talked to Nick on the phone myself,seems to be a great guy who is very excited about photography and cars !
I am waiting on a couple more parts for my car,some nice weather and then heading down to Seattle to have him do a "Shoot".

Seem to be a Beautiful car BTW !

PS Nick you cannot charge me more,we agreed on a price,if you become a famous photographer,LOL !!

Last edited by justatoy; 06-07-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Moving Chicane is infamous around these partsMoving Chicane is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NcParker

Thanks for the the compliments on the shot, I put this in most of my photo communities and didn't get much of a response! I'd like to retry the shot someday soon for some MORE tweaks and interior speedlights etc.
Nick-

Quick question: did you have to paint/powdercoat the rims black, or did you purchase them (factory) that way? Who did you buy through regardless?

TIA.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Originally Posted by Moving Chicane
Nick-

Quick question: did you have to paint/powdercoat the rims black, or did you purchase them (factory) that way? Who did you buy through regardless?

TIA.
Hi,
That's a question for Daryl, I'm just the guy behind the cam..

Old 06-08-2008, 11:54 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Thanks again all,
Jody: Yes, Nick is good and easy to work with.
CarNerd: You need to get one of these. BTW, nice wheels.
PJ: Nick would like to do a shoot w/both of our GT3's. Game on!
Mike: Thanks my long distance brotha.
Justatoy: Good luck, w/your shoot. Hope for some sun soon. Nick can be bribed w/food.
Moving: Factory painted in black. Got them from a buddy.

Old 06-09-2008, 12:16 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
CarNerd: You need to get one of these. BTW, nice wheels.
Dont remind me One of these days... one of these days.

BTW i just read your sig. Extremely well done. Honestly exactly how i'd mod my dream 3 with the exception of a custom cage. What exhaust are you running? Gemballa? We need more pics!

Thanks for the compliment on the wheels. Great minds mod alike.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Skinny hips but still sexy!