Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Slate 997GT3 ( after mods ) PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 06:07 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
looks great! Enjoy her...

Old 06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Nice work on your GT3, love the dark grey.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:47 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Look different - glad they all don't look the same .. very unique

Old 06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Blazing is infamous around these parts
Blazing,i like it, the carbon fiber wheels,very nice

Old 06-09-2008, 10:05 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
What an immensely hot car, I love the upgrades why not add the metal floor covers like a proper race car.

Old 06-09-2008, 11:31 PM
lvrs is infamous around these parts
Love the Slate Grey, great look! Enjoy

Old 06-09-2008, 11:56 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Awesome car, not a fan of the wheels though :/

Enjoy it , that's all that matters!

Old 06-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Brn- 997gt3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mariof430
Where did you get the Cup Car mesh from? If I am crrect it does fit the RS also? How much for the Three pieces? Thanks M-
GMG both bumpers front and rear as well as mesh - Speak to Fabryce he should be able to hook u up.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks to all those who think she looks hot .....

Old 06-10-2008, 01:34 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
So when can I see it in person.

Nice mods bro! You've been quite busy maxing out that credit card.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:41 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Car looks great -- I would not do 20s or those wheels, but the car looks awesome...

alternate wheels -- in 19 all black Fikse Chroma or HRE monobloc
alternate wheels -- in 18 all black Fikse Profil 13 or 10 or CCW C14 in black
Of course the Dymags are also nice...

I love the color of the car though!
well 20 with this bumper is pefect. for look it's not bad at all and to make the car little bid higher. I'm running the stock 19 on my car for almost a week now and it's really hard to drive. can't wait to get my 20 back. they gonna be black with red lips too but no carbon . nice work man your car looks great and I'm sure you are in love with the new exhuast.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
So when can I see it in person.

Nice mods bro! You've been quite busy maxing out that credit card.

loooooool thanks sheikh, anytime bro, u name it ! gonna be away this weekend so anytime next week, hopefully weather would have cleared by then. Thinking of foiling it matt black what're your thoughts ? and one more issue is the tow hooks arrived and they're appaprently the porsche motorsport ones which require the front crossbar to come off ... what're your thoughts ? just seal the inserts ?

see pic attached its the same one RUF managed to get me here ....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	997gt3cupfrontbumper1big.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	71628  
Old 06-10-2008, 02:46 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brn- 997gt3
loooooool thanks sheikh, anytime bro, u name it ! gonna be away this weekend so anytime next week, hopefully weather would have cleared by then. Thinking of foiling it matt black what're your thoughts ? and one more issue is the tow hooks arrived and they're appaprently the porsche motorsport ones which require the front crossbar to come off ... what're your thoughts ? just seal the inserts ?

see pic attached its the same one RUF managed to get me here ....
matt black would looks hot with that wheels

Old 06-10-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
matt black would looks hot with that wheels

thanks , yeah they are quite rough and heavy but i just thought the looks compensate for that

Old 06-10-2008, 03:15 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
I think the car's gorgeous. I'm happy to see the rear bumper, as my GMG kevlar rear is being installed at the shop right now. Looks awesome, happy to say. It's also wild to see the red time attack stripe, and that Abdullah is doing it too... and so am I. How do things like this come in waves? Wild.So, I love your car, and that makes me happy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Slate 997GT3 ( after mods ) PICS