Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Slate 997GT3 ( after mods ) PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 03:21 AM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw... the carbon nose vent is sick too.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Those pics stink... that car deserves some descent photos.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Brn- 997gt3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Those pics stink... that car deserves some descent photos.

photography skills aren't that great i know !!! looool ill post some better ones soon ( totally agree though )

Old 06-10-2008, 05:09 AM
Vudu is infamous around these parts
Mabrook! Very Unique! Loving it, but I'm not too hot on the wheels (maybe it's the quality of the pics) I guess in reality it looks better.. the red tailights look perfect on grey, not sure if it would be too much for my guards red

BTW where did you get these mods done? I know there's RUF but will they fit non-RUF stuff on cars too? And what about the GIAC software, was that done with them too? I'm starting to plan my modding path but my main concern is where to get all this stuff professionally done locally.

Oh, loving the mesh and front splitter (but I just couldn't see myself doing it with all the roadworks we have here)! Sharkwerks bypass is also VERY tempting but I don't want to compromise too much on daily drivability. Any thoughts on that?

Old 06-10-2008, 07:25 AM
sheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura aboutsheim911rs has a spectacular aura about
Looks great! I like the red highlight on the wheels.....compliments the calipers well. I also have the cup screens on one of my RSs and it looks great. The one without the screen now looks unfinished.

Old 06-10-2008, 07:28 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looks good!!

Old 06-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
I like your setup, beautiful car and the 20's don't look oversized with a black barrel. You should post some more high quality pics.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:13 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by adybuncio
why 20s on a gt3?
Ditto.

Old 06-10-2008, 10:20 AM
goodq is infamous around these parts
You have red accents exactly where they would look awesome. Not too much not too little. Just right.

Amazing work and beautiful car. Marbook man.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:17 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Mabroook on the new moods ... the car looks very mean

Old 06-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by Vudu
Mabrook! Very Unique! Loving it, but I'm not too hot on the wheels (maybe it's the quality of the pics) I guess in reality it looks better.. the red tailights look perfect on grey, not sure if it would be too much for my guards red

BTW where did you get these mods done? I know there's RUF but will they fit non-RUF stuff on cars too? And what about the GIAC software, was that done with them too? I'm starting to plan my modding path but my main concern is where to get all this stuff professionally done locally.

Oh, loving the mesh and front splitter (but I just couldn't see myself doing it with all the roadworks we have here)! Sharkwerks bypass is also VERY tempting but I don't want to compromise too much on daily drivability. Any thoughts on that?
VUDU - Wheels do look much better in person, that i must admit and the pics don't do it any justice. I had all my work done by RUF as an excpetion which took a while i must admit but with amazing follow up, even by Mr. Ruf himself since he's in and out of the island. They're also the dealers for DYMAG's if you're interested. Never knew there was another red GT on the island btw. i thought mine was the last !!! looool

Behbehani can do whatever work you want too, i've had then do a few things for me before - SHIRAZI YOU BETTER BE READING THIS

As for your question in terms of mods, the sharky bypass wont affect your car being a daily driver what so ever, if anything i just tends to make u drive faster. The mesh and front splittler i did knowing i wont be able to use the car much, but i must admit, it hasn't been too much of a pain, perhaps the 20's compensated for some clearance.

- hope this helps

Old 06-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Porsche-BRN is infamous around these parts
Mabrook Abdulla enjoy
btw the car sounds amazing

Old 06-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Originally Posted by Porsche-BRN
Mabrook Abdulla enjoy
btw the car sounds amazing

Thanks bro, congrats on yours, enjoy in good health

Old 06-11-2008, 04:15 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Brn-997gt3,

Next week it is then! If you want my opinion on foiling the car than I'd rather foil it in clear to protect the existing paintwork than going for the Flat Black finish that everyone's doing. If you've already set your mind on foiling than do something else, I know they have a huge colour palette that they offer. We'll talk about it when we meet

I'd install that Tow hook since you've got the bumper because what use is the bumper without the Tow hook there. I'm sure there's a way of installing it without taking off the alu structure beneath.

Vudu, I highly recommend the Mesh! It should have been stock and like sheim911RS said, it finishes off the car! It also won't affect anything and will enhance the radiator protection once installed. Before having mine on, I actually found a page from a notebook stuck inside the bumper. It wasn an empty piece of paper by the way and not a love note or anything

The Sharkworks bypass pipes is a great addition, one that I will have on mine along with the tips that they sell. It won't be louder, just more melodious if I understand it correctly.

One thing you should have checked is alignment! These cars go out of alignment quicker than you think and I'd have that checked just for peace of mind.

Porsche-BRN, your fingers finally found the keyboard I see. Hope to see you soon bro!

Old 06-11-2008, 06:19 AM
brn-997tt is infamous around these parts
nice ride bro.......

the cars needs to be judged in person...... looks incredible.....

Although 20" wheels are big but looks great since its mainly for show as you use the stock wheels on the track.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Slate 997GT3 ( after mods ) PICS