Better Fikse pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 07:29 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
shouldve gotten the chromas

Old 06-22-2008, 09:14 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
they werent available for my application (PCCB's)

Old 06-22-2008, 09:20 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Paul, they look great on the machine and the weight savings is an added bonus. Unprung weight savings will give you greater braking and turn-in for sure!!

Old 06-22-2008, 09:22 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
i honestly don't like it... sorry

im sure they are fine wheels, but i just don't like the way they look

Old 06-22-2008, 10:28 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Kenny from what I understand there is 9lbs a corner on the front and 11lbs a corner in the rear! I wish I had access to a iron rotor stock GT3 to feel the difference.
thanks for the thoughts

Old 06-22-2008, 10:29 PM
IHate: Honestly I have received 1 dont like for every 15 likes so I appreciate your opinion as much as those who liked it.
I think your opinion might be different if you could see them in person. I have not done a good job of taking pictures to represent how good they look in person. You probably hate my photography skills more than the wheels.

thanks

Last edited by OldGuy; 06-22-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:14 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Paul,
I like em. For those you have ever seen or owned Fikse wheels they are a very high quality wheel. No bling, just all business.

Old 06-23-2008, 02:20 PM
swbatte is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by D-UberCars
Paul,
I like em. For those you have ever seen or owned Fikse wheels they are a very high quality wheel. No bling, just all business.
Exactly. I used to get compliments on mine from people who really knew what they were talking about. They are admired for the quality and performance. I know a few guys who just order a new set of Fikses for each car they buy as they go along.

I even had a couple of guys offer to buy mine at rallies & the track. They do hold their value nicely on the used market to!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 PM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by OldGuy
IHate: Honestly I have received 1 dont like for every 15 likes so I appreciate your opinion as much as those who liked it.
I think your opinion might be different if you could see them in person. I have not done a good job of taking pictures to represent how good they look in person. You probably hate my photography skills more than the wheels.

thanks
you are right, i might like em if i saw them in person. btw your photography skills are just fine n i don't HATE your wheels . to me they r just different, who knows they might grow on me, but nice car n enjoy it in good health.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Ihate, Sorry about that you didnt state you hated them you only said you like stock better. I just got that (hate my photography) from your name, My mistake.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:54 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Looks great Paul!

Old 06-25-2008, 12:23 AM
mixedmac is infamous around these parts
looks great, what size are those?

Old 06-25-2008, 07:56 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Honestly the car looks amazing with the new wheels, low weight wheels is the key since the car is a track oriented sports car.

What I would do next is a set of carbon fiber side mirrors
Cargraphic Grill to protect the radiator.
Sharkwerks exhaust.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:52 PM
The size are 18X9's in the front and 18X12 in the rears