Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Better Fikse pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 09:32 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Better Fikse pics

Here are the Fikses with sun and the park.
they werent as great as i thought I might get
but my Nikon D80 is on loan and I had to use a
sony lil pix. Just driving around I noticed quicker turn in and
it just "felt" quicker with another 40 pounds missing from the
rotating mass. Really this is a great setup. PCCBS and WHeels that
are 40 lbs lighter than stock.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	lil_park_2.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	72132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lil_3.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	72133   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lil_4.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	72134   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lil_5.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	72135  
Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
As I already said, love the wheels and finish, looks awesome on the car!

Old 06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
I think these would kick *** on any silver/gray or maybe even a black car?

Old 06-15-2008, 02:26 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
They look really good.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:53 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Excellent choice on wheel and colours! Now get that thing lowered.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:11 PM
03 turbo
YES it needs to be lowered. I am holding that for Alex and Sharkwerks when I visit there. I can hardly wait.

Old 06-15-2008, 01:45 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Looking good Paul -- great choice!

Old 06-15-2008, 02:23 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Sup oldguy, the rims look perfect. perfect!

Old 06-21-2008, 10:17 PM
swbatte is infamous around these parts
I had the same rims on my NSX prior to getting my GT3. Fantastic wheels.

Yours look great, really suit your car.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!

Old 06-22-2008, 09:24 AM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OldGuy
03 turbo
YES it needs to be lowered. I am holding that for Alex and Sharkwerks when I visit there. I can hardly wait.
So, when you coming up this way? Let me know.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Joe
depends on my vacation and When Sharky can have some time. Now it looks like late july Aug. Will keep in touch!

Old 06-22-2008, 03:37 PM
MrJohnT is infamous around these parts
Fikse is top notch quality

Old 06-22-2008, 03:55 PM
I cant explain my reaction when I saw them for the first time in the box. There are few things in the car world that I think about putting in my living room as pieces of art.
A ferrari or Porsche Racing motor certain billet parts but this Wheelset would be something I would like to put on a coffee table for conversation. They are that nice.
The finish on the lips The engraving of the serial numbers and on and on.
They are pieces of art.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
looks awesome....congrats!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Better Fikse pics