Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned
KingMotor is infamous around these parts
i love it!
but the market right now, i dont think they will get that much

Old 06-18-2008, 03:55 PM
mousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nicemousecatcher is just really nice
Originally Posted by Hamann7
What a way to f-ck up a perfectly nice car.

What idiot would pay $1MM for a hacked up Carrera GT? I'd rather buy a Reventon, and I'm not even a Lambo fan.
thank you. i can't believe you can rice out a CGT and then charge double.

oh, and plus it has 6600 miles.

Last edited by mousecatcher; 06-18-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Black V12 is infamous around these parts
I bet the previous owner only got $450-$520k in trade on that car. Dealer's trying to make over 100% on the deal. At least that's how I read these tea leaves.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:24 PM
speednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of lightspeednme is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LARennsport
Me think its one fugly beastie. That's a car that'd fit in nicely in Dubai, that region seems to have its fair share of G's work rolling around. I think even a bit over the top for here in H'Wood. For me, I'd get 2 oe CGTs and an RS w/that $$....or....a CGT and a CTR and 73RS....or????....wow the combo w/$1.2 mil is pretty open and impressive.

Props to Uwe though for getting people to part w/that kind of $$ for his work. I think that's where the real art can be found.
Agree

Old 06-18-2008, 10:07 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
i get the feeling this isnt real, the only orange mirage gt i know of is the one that is owned by that german "prince"

Old 06-21-2008, 08:13 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
i like it....gemballa mirage gt is defintely nice....but 1.2 mill... i mean come on...

Old 06-21-2008, 08:44 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
They ruined one of the greatest cars ever and then want more that twice what its worth.
Amazing. The reason that Gemballa is super rare because no one ever (except that guy)
bought the mod package. Plus Gemballa has had a spotty record on service lately.
I would mark that car down and be done with it. Maybe 300

Old 06-21-2008, 08:54 PM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hamann7
What a way to f-ck up a perfectly nice car.

What idiot would pay $1MM for a hacked up Carrera GT? I'd rather buy a Reventon, and I'm not even a Lambo fan.
agreed

Old 06-21-2008, 09:49 PM
AudiDreamer is infamous around these parts
I feel bad for that car. If I had the money, I would buy it , ship it back to Gemballa, and say return it to stock, please.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:15 AM
9fan64 is infamous around these parts
way too much $....I rather get 3 CGT in different colours....

Old 06-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Vinaym is infamous around these parts
I wonder how much it would cost to fully restore that car to the same condition as when it first left the factory :-)

Old 06-22-2008, 11:39 AM
FASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond reputeFASTLANE has a reputation beyond repute
I personally would go for a veyron if I was to drop that kind of money or buy a regular gt and save 800,000.

Old 06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
netburner is infamous around these partsnetburner is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
i get the feeling this isnt real, the only orange mirage gt i know of is the one that is owned by that german "prince"
It is in production at Gemballa at the moment and will become Mirage GT #16 or 17 (while the "prince"s car is #11).

Old 06-22-2008, 04:18 PM
themarsman is infamous around these parts
I find it kind of funny that a Carrera GT is getting torn up on a Porsche forum! Don't get me wrong I think the car is hideous and I can't believe anyone would do that to a perfectly good CGT.

I can just imagine what other car forums are saying about that monstrosity!

All that and it looses its open air ability to remove the tops, if they wanted to trade me even I wouldn't even think twice, I would be suprised if they get as much as a stock car.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:57 PM
jpohl402 is infamous around these partsjpohl402 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AudiDreamer
+1, the CGT is a masterpiece, nothing needs to be changed on the car, it's perfect.

I second that

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: gemballa cgt $1.2MM