Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PetShrk does Gumball U.S leg!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 06:38 PM
pakisho is infamous around these parts
Im the one that jumped in here, so I may as well add a followup. In my extremely valuable opinion, that truck looked to all intents and purposes like it did get cut off.

I heard Fred was the one that spread what was being made out to be a lie, but based on this vid, Im not so sure now.

Regardless, Im sure everyone on this board will breathe a sigh of relief now.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:59 PM
ccboy is infamous around these parts
enough of the drama......lets see more vids!!!!

Old 08-26-2008, 07:29 PM
scvr6 is infamous around these parts
I was in the passenger seat of Fred's car when this whole thing went down. We were in the #3 lane behind the silver Lambo with the license plate beginning in the letter V______ ( since your throwing people under the bus with your lies Kali, I could give out the whole plate # if you like?) the excursion was in the #4 lane. There was traffic ahead of us in the 3, when traffic passed the excursion the Lambo punched it and passed within 3' feet of the excursions bumper. The excursion then tapped his brakes and turned to the right. We were next to the excursion when this happened and we stayed in our lane and did not follow the silver Lambo. While watching the father fight to keep the truck under control I saw it slowly start to get worse. The whole accident took at least 5-10 seconds it seemed, by that time the Lambo was long gone. As the truck started to swerve more and more I said to Fred to "get over" because I feared he might come into our lane and hit us. After that we got off the next exit since we were all in shock at what just happened. There were 4 cars that saw this whole thing happen, 2 of the cars were people we didn't even know who pulled over with us. 1 Being the Audi who had the live video feed and saw the whole thing happen, we didn't even know these guy's. Kali you would of never had to defend your friend since you were the only internet fighter ***** starting all this ****. Never had any of us posted on any threads about this incident or said anything about the silver lambo. But little tough guy Kali was there to run his mouth about something he never even saw. Kali by the way who was driving your car while you watched this whole accident happen?

Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
I was rather impressed that most of the drivers viewed were acting responsibly. I am not so concerned with someone speeding, however swerving in and out of traffic can cause unfavorable reactions if it surprises someone else, so I feel that this kind of driving should not be encouraged.
However, I do not feel that another person should not be blamed for an accident unless he/she put someone in harm’s way for which they needed to make abrupt corrections to avoid a collision. While the Lambo, not clear to me in the video, may have been swerving in and out of traffic, I do not see where it could have been in a position at any time where the driver of the truck would have had to make any kind of correction what so ever. If this is in fact true, then the only possible answer is that the driver of the truck reacted to some outside occurrence, either visual or audible, in a manner where he lost control of the vehicle.
It looks to me that the driver of the truck is responsible for their own predicament. If any distraction can cause a driver to lose control of the car, then the simple exploding of a potato chip bag could have also caused the accident. My point is; why are so many people trying to place blame on someone else when their own actions puts them into harm’s way.
Unless something mechanical caused the accident, then the driver failed to maintain control of his vehicle. It is also clear that there were several Lambos passing at a higher rate of speed and were changing lanes more often and abruptly than most of the other traffic, including the CGT.
In closing, I do not personally know Fred or anyone else on this board, however it seems to me that most of the people are of above average intelligence and act in with a high degree of integrity.
Kali seems to be an exception.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:15 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Very well stated Sloopy.

And your comment about blame is what this is all about and why we are all curious to Kali's rant and hatred toward me and other folks possibly.

At no point in time have I ever posted on any forums that the Silver Lambo was to blame for the accident, nor have I ever bashed on that driver.

Like I've stated many times, I even talked to the driver after the incident occurred and told him what happened. I never put blame on him, I was just telling him that he cut off someone. I've been cut off many times and cut off people at times not knowing. Telling someone they cut off someone does not mean we are blaming them for what happened. Could of been 100% the truckers fault. I don't know.

So it just blows my mind to see this Kali guy (who drives a yellow Lambo and was part of the drive). And if I may add, that him and the Silver Lambo were not part of the gumball crew and just tagged along). So for Kali to say that I'm blaming the Silver lambo guy, making up stories and all this to protect myself?? And to protect myself from what? It is clear from the videos that I was not at fault.

If there is one thing I have learned about the internet, is that it provides a forum for people to act tough and hide behind the computer and create fabrications/accusations. I am very glad that the Audi did actually provide footage showing the truck did get cut off.

Imagine if there was no such footage. Kali's lies and accusations would have surely worked and my character been destroyed. Glad to see that Kalis true character is the one that actually came about.

Last edited by fredttx50; 08-27-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Moderators.

Lets lock this thread now as I think it is clear what actually did take place and how this Kali person clearly makes up stories.

We should just all be thankful that the family in the accident was not hurt!

Last edited by fredttx50; 08-27-2008 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
IBTL...

Old 08-27-2008, 11:31 AM
kermit_S is infamous around these parts
I'm just in shock that no one bothered to stop and help out the family and make sure they got the needed help...

Old 08-27-2008, 11:49 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Hey Fred, I'll do that as you wish. I have to say this charachter assasination attempt from this guy on you is pretty low indeed but it's the way of the world unfortunately. The video is clear as night and day- end of story. There is no way you or Nick could have caused that accident based on the footage and luckily nobody was hurt. Most of us here know you and have for a good number of years.