Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

A few shots of my 997 RS at Spa & Nordschleife

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 06:11 AM
RMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by NormanK
The best color.
Thanks..I like it, though there are a few in a superb dark silver with black trim that look better than any other RS I have seen,including green.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:34 AM
RMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of lightRMcG is a glorious beacon of light
One more that someone posted on the RIngers Forum...

Old 07-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Amazing pics - must be a trip of a lifetime!!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:46 AM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
i know this is an old thread RMcG but can you provide me with driving schools or instructors by which i can either ship my car or rent it on the norschlife with training ?

Old 06-05-2010, 12:06 PM
I just got back from running my Gen 2 car..took Euro delivery. I recommend RSR Nurbirg who will rent you cars and can arrange training also. Ask for Ron or Dale and tell them I sent you. If you want some more advanced instruction look up Marcus Gedlich who is my instructor, but he does not do rentals..

http://www.rsrnurburg.com/
My new wheels

Old 06-05-2010, 03:12 PM
GT-Silver is infamous around these partsGT-Silver is infamous around these parts
I've heard good things about rsrnurburg but i think it may be over my head in terms of the track itself with little experience. I think i might go for porsche driving school as a start and then go on from there or do you think rsr will be fine ? thanks for your reply and you've got a great car enjoy it in good health !!

Old 06-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I would not start with the Nordschleife as my very first track day if I had no training at all.. Try Markus Gedlich who can get you a school at the Hockenheim sprint track first. He speask excellent English and also know the NS very,very well as he is a professional DTM driver and a very nice guy. I use him and he is outstanding....used to run the BMW school on the Ring..... http://www.gedlich.com/english/Home.html

Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM
asaulo1 is infamous around these parts
I don't think you can do any better than Mr. RMcG.... I salute you..... I can only dream of being able to do what you have done with your cars... M6, GT3 RS mk 1, and your newest GT3 RS mk 2.... cheers to you... post more pics of the new beast in NS if you can.....

Old 06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by asaulo1
I don't think you can do any better than Mr. RMcG.... I salute you..... I can only dream of being able to do what you have done with your cars... M6, GT3 RS mk 1, and your newest GT3 RS mk 2.... cheers to you... post more pics of the new beast in NS if you can.....
I will do..lots to come. I have just posted a new thread about Sabine. I watched the N24 from the pits and got some good pics ...

Old 06-08-2010, 10:31 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Really awesome, how did you do to temporary reg and insure in Europe?

Old 06-09-2010, 01:20 AM
termsheet is infamous around these parts
TY for sharing.