Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

New GT3 RS WRAPPED///Premier Mobile Review ***PICS***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 07:23 AM
WildBill is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JimGT3
did you clearbra the lip spoiler? I wonder how well it holds up from the scrapes and dings on driveways.
I did not wrap the spoiler because I will remove the factory painted spoiler and save it. I have a OEM spoiler on order that I will have painted, wrapped and installed on the car. But the bottom line is it will not hold up if it gets scrapped even with the wrap.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:38 AM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 997TT
I did not wrap the spoiler because I will remove the factory painted spoiler and save it. I have a OEM spoiler on order that I will have painted, wrapped and installed on the car. But the bottom line is it will not hold up if it gets scrapped even with the wrap.
i was going to have my painted lip (no longer on the car) wrapped but premier advised against it. it'll look much worse when scraped. have you seen these lips flex going up a driveway? i don't think the film will hold up w/o getting creases or worse ripped.

Old 07-16-2008, 11:46 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Now that you got that baby wrapped up tighter than a frog's ***, time to thrash that beast on the track. Cheers !

Old 07-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Wayne K is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up The perfect pair of bookends .

Originally Posted by 20C4S
that's a good looking pair! look at those lines.
Very nice.

Old 07-16-2008, 03:14 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i was going to have my painted lip (no longer on the car) wrapped but premier advised against it. it'll look much worse when scraped. have you seen these lips flex going up a driveway? i don't think the film will hold up w/o getting creases or worse ripped.
yup after you scrape, you will have to cut that piece off with razor blade.....the tear won't look good if left on

i heard you got on the new RS tail........lets see some pics! =)

Old 07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
WildBill is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
Yep, new tunes are on the way compliments of the Sharkworks bypass exhaust pipes! Can't wait to get it hooked up.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
yup after you scrape, you will have to cut that piece off with razor blade.....the tear won't look good if left on

looks same as mine and kev's

Old 07-16-2008, 08:10 PM
ImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of light
I wrap it up all the time!

Old 07-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Bill S has a spectacular aura aboutBill S has a spectacular aura about
Crazy that the factory would paint the front spoiler. The paint would be destroyed very quickly. Mine is the black material, not painted, from the factory. Was the painted spoiler an option?

Old 07-16-2008, 08:51 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Yep, new tunes are on the way compliments of the Sharkworks bypass exhaust pipes! Can't wait to get it hooked up.
nice, i'm sure you'll love it.....

you should try a photoshoot for that car

Old 07-16-2008, 10:03 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
looks same as mine and kev's
I don't have one. That's straight posing.

Old 07-17-2008, 12:09 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
I have mine for 3 months now and it sounds great.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:24 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Cheers very much and hope you like it

The Premier guys did a wonderful job on ours too- I'm glad they did those doors as well

Old 07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
madmatt is infamous around these parts
Absolutely love that color scheme. Fantastic car.