GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Really cheap Carrera GT for sale on ebay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM
donc808 is infamous around these parts
junk!!!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2008, 05:28 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Lol @ 3.2l V6

Old 07-29-2008, 05:29 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
I think this is the same guy selling the 300C/Rolls Royce Phantom thing

Old 07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
oh man, lol

Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !

Here's his response to my e-mail to him.......

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy in the engine. Those of us that have a life haven't beefed up on our useless auto knowledge.

As for the 1st part of your comment, I can tell you are deeply hurt as an individual by your short comings. a car like this will not make your ***** grow, neither will all the time you spend pulling on it. People just see a red sports car that they dont recognize driving down the street. I can assure you they dont laugh. Goodluck at Burger King and remember Corky, its OK to be differnt and make sure to look both ways before exiting the short bus for work.

Have a great day!

Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
You got to admit, he's kind of funny

Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deputydog95
+1 - thats exactly what I was thinking when I read that.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iJeremy
+1 - thats exactly what I was thinking when I read that.
Here's more.....At this point, I'm just egging him on

Thanks for the website. As they say, there is no bad press. I had this car built to do exaclty what is happening. Make people talk. Like it, love it or hate it, its a conversation piece. personally, I cannot fathom spending $450k on the real one. Considering most people drive them for 5000 miles and they end up back on a car lot or on Ebay, I would say I made the right choice. There is no doubt that the real one is a great looking car but once again, there are very few people who have seen them in person so it realy doesn't matter. I tell people its a modified Porsche and I can assure you, the only people laughing when they see it are you and your buddies that are making $7000 a month car payments on your real ones. Between that, the trophy botox wives and drug addicted trustfund babies you all produce, I don't know how you get through the day without a steady dose of Haldol. By the way, while you are slaving at the office to pay for your half million dollar car, your wife is banging the Pool boy Ricardo

Old 07-30-2008, 01:35 PM
cmcjo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by deputydog95
That was funny as hell. He has a sense of humor. I guess you have to if your going to sell this thing.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:38 PM
cmcjo is infamous around these parts
"Trophy Botox wife"!!!! he's great

Old 07-30-2008, 01:42 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
He needs to be on here!

Old 07-30-2008, 01:50 PM
oc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really niceoc997 is just really nice
Oh man this guy is a character just like his red carrera boxter gt.

I never expected such a witty response.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:17 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
+1 on his witt. great stuff

Old 07-31-2008, 01:54 AM
Roller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to beholdRoller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by oc997

This pic had me tricked into thinking it was a real one (modded without taste) I must admit. The other pics give it away instantly.

Old 07-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Val
Val is infamous around these parts
What a muppet really hate it when i have to deal with this kind of people irl.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Really cheap Carrera GT for sale on ebay