Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

7gt3 belt shredded

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by IslandBoy
Thats great news, however still a bit of a concern for it happening again in the future!?!
yeah i know what you mean. just got the car back today from the dealer. they couldn't find any abnormalities. pulleys are true, no visual defects, and tight to spec. we'll see how it goes as i get more mileage. got about ~5k mi now. for sure i'll be checking the new belt regularly.

on that note, i have to give props to Richard Runk, service manager of Sonnen Porsche of Mill Valley. nicest service manager i have ever met and excellent customer service. you guys in that area are very lucky. of course, my local porsche dealer (fremont) service is okay but these guys at Sonnen is on another level!

Old 08-11-2008, 08:30 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
We heard about your loaner car.

Old 08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
We heard about your loaner car.
i didn't quite like the feel of it actually. maybe got spoiled with the gt3.

Old 08-12-2008, 03:43 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i didn't quite like the feel of it actually. maybe got spoiled with the gt3.

No Kidding but you should have at least let us all thrash it.

Old 08-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
No Kidding but you should have at least let us all thrash it.
it was too new to flog around. i always adhere to typical break-in procedure whether it's my car or not.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
there must of been some type of communication breakdown here. who auctions off a car without calling?? what was the actual length of time since you last spoke to them and when you were suppose to pick up the car?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-30-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Wow, that sucks. There was definitely some miscommunication problem there.

Old 07-30-2009, 02:26 PM
jmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nicejmla is just really nice
You had me going for a minute!

Old 07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
holy smokes is it april fools? if not, sorry to hear.

Old 07-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jmla
You had me going for a minute!
yeah... i thought his post sounded odd. guys either really stupid or it was a joke

Old 07-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
first post and an incredulous story...you guys sure are naive sometimes

Old 07-30-2009, 03:08 PM
hahaha i guess someone just got banned?

Old 07-30-2009, 03:17 PM
ok chuck, i just called Sonnen porsche. Richard Runk is no longer the service manager there nor does he work there now. i also googled the name Wamiq Sattar and found the name in linkedIn to be from San Diego.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:24 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
ok, if he is no longer the service manger there and doesn't work there..what was the point of the story? And how many people do you think use their real name as a user name to get on an internet forum and flame somebody? If he was legit he sure went about it in the wrong way...if it looks like a troll...sounds like a troll...you get the picture

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-30-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
no idea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 7gt3 belt shredded