GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

buyer beware: unethical practices , champion Motors FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 01:09 PM
mrktguru is infamous around these parts
buyer beware: unethical practices , champion Motors FL

Just a heads up for any future buyers.

I put down a refundable deposit for a Guards Red Carrera GT a few weeks ago while i got approval for financing. Financing approval took slightly longer than expected but stayed in contact with the salesman during the process. Once i finally got approval, i call them up to get the paperwork started, only to find out that THEY SOLD THE CAR FROM UNDER ME, and now i am having problems getting my deposit back.

here is a big F U champion motors, BBB here i come.

also, i heard that i have legal recourse due to them selling under me with a deposit down. any ideas on this???

Old 08-25-2008, 01:25 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
If you took longer then initial stated you most likely don't have legal recourse due to them selling. But you do deserve your deposit back.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:27 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear of this unfortunate incident, as with any situation in life there is two sides to every story. Champion should respond to this and tell their side as well. What happened to the Guards Red CGT that you purchased from Nancy at Niello in Rocklin, Ca.? Good luck in receiving your deposit return!!

Old 08-25-2008, 01:32 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
As already stated you probably lost the car to taking longer than agreed, if there was an agreement. I doubt they will do anything wrong with your deposit.

Old 08-25-2008, 05:12 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
I have never heard of Champion doing anything wrong but there is always a new sales guy and a first time.
I would like to hear the other side too.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:30 AM
DM1
DM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond reputeDM1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mrktguru
Just a heads up for any future buyers.

I put down a refundable deposit for a Guards Red Carrera GT a few weeks ago while i got approval for financing. Financing approval took slightly longer than expected but stayed in contact with the salesman during the process. Once i finally got approval, i call them up to get the paperwork started, only to find out that THEY SOLD THE CAR FROM UNDER ME, and now i am having problems getting my deposit back.

here is a big F U champion motors, BBB here i come.

also, i heard that i have legal recourse due to them selling under me with a deposit down. any ideas on this???

I might sell my 05 guards red/black CGT with 915 miles for the right price. PM me.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:43 PM
MJS NYC is infamous around these parts
Champion is a board sponsor, i am sure they will reply amicably...

Old 08-26-2008, 08:31 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light

Old 08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Sorry to hear of this unfortunate incident, as with any situation in life there is two sides to every story. Champion should respond to this and tell their side as well. What happened to the Guards Red CGT that you purchased from Nancy at Niello in Rocklin, Ca.? Good luck in receiving your deposit return!!
ofcourse, there is always 2 sides, and i welcome their response.

As for the last CGT, i sold it a while back to free up capital for an investment. I have had serious sellers remorse since then so i have been trying to buy again.

I did how ever finally get my deposit back, maybe some good did come from this thread

Old 08-27-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by DM1
I might sell my 05 guards red/black CGT with 915 miles for the right price. PM me.
PM sent

Old 08-27-2008, 02:36 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
The power of the internet

Old 08-27-2008, 03:10 PM
335_II is infamous around these parts
Wow...I have bought many cars there and never had a bad experience.

Old 08-27-2008, 03:15 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
I'm confused. Why can't you get your deposit back if they sold the car?

Old 08-27-2008, 03:26 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
I'm confused. Why can't you get your deposit back if they sold the car?

he got it back

Old 08-27-2008, 04:09 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
he got it back
Problem solved.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: buyer beware: unethical practices , champion Motors FL