Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
90PSI is infamous around these parts
That car is drop dead sexy......throw in some new GT2 seats and it's perfect

Old 08-27-2008, 01:05 PM
sin
sin is infamous around these parts
Gt3rangr The Cf Air Ducts From Ma Carbon John Made Then .

Old 10-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor
LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !LaneS@MAcarbon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Congrats, very nicely done. The GT3 really comes together.
BTW where did you get the CF air ducts on the rear decklid? I've only seen them on the Revozport (whom I do not trust to well) website.

Could you take better pics of the wheels? They look very good and goes with the full race effect.

Good luck and enjoy the car.

Ranger
We did the air ducts on the decklid, but I can't see the pictures. Can you repost them?

Last edited by LaneS@MAcarbon; 10-08-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:53 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
cant see the pics

Old 10-08-2008, 10:13 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
I got new pics, the car looks wayyyy better now. I hate this forums photo upload section. I uploaded a bunch of pics but they never went through....

Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
David, I demand more pictures...

How about setting up a GTG this weekend David, i should have my car back...

Old 10-08-2008, 11:01 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
looks great! good shots

Old 10-09-2008, 12:44 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ssmugen
I got new pics, the car looks wayyyy better now. I hate this forums photo upload section. I uploaded a bunch of pics but they never went through....
That's probably because they were large. Re-size them and give it another try or just host them on Photobucket, for example.

Old 10-11-2008, 10:01 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bruce
It's a film that might not be legal to use on public roads.
Here's a source but I don't know anything about them.
http://www.decalfx.com/pre_cut_lens_film_kits.html
Just a heads up -- I have used two different types of headlight film -- LaminX and Headlight Armor (http://www.headlightarmor.com/).

I preferred the headlight armor and I believe it is thicker and the pre-cut is better... I have no affiliation... just a user

I have not had any problems with the law -- Seattle, WA... but the only night driving I do in this car is home from the track

Here are some pics

Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Here are some updated pics for you guys with the wheels powder coated black:

Old 10-18-2008, 01:21 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
Any reason for the yellow headlights?
I cant see the pics of the wheels in the last post. Sick car man

Old 10-18-2008, 01:52 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
so it's easier to designate between the prototypes and the slower markers on the road.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:37 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Nice pics David.

Old 10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Mvez has a spectacular aura aboutMvez has a spectacular aura aboutMvez has a spectacular aura about
Incredible pics.....BTW - what kind of seats do you have?

Originally Posted by PJS
Just a heads up -- I have used two different types of headlight film -- LaminX and Headlight Armor (http://www.headlightarmor.com/).

I preferred the headlight armor and I believe it is thicker and the pre-cut is better... I have no affiliation... just a user

I have not had any problems with the law -- Seattle, WA... but the only night driving I do in this car is home from the track

Here are some pics

Old 10-20-2008, 06:28 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
nice pics

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bbs Jrz Gt3