Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pics of my completed GT3 race car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:14 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Pics of my completed GT3 race car

Well she is finally done and well worth the wait and cost of the 1 year project.

She started as a 2007 997 GT3 straight off the showroom floor. The tub was completely stripped and the car was built from the ground up by Loren Beggs at 911 Design in Montclair, CA. Weighing only 2655lbs with a 3.8L that dynoed 422 RWHP this is one seriously fast machine. Now that she is done I look forward to a lot of coaching and seat time in order to fully explore the limits of the car.

I hope you enjoy the pics....

Attached Images      
Old 09-02-2008, 09:16 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Here are a few more pics......

Attached Images      
Old 09-02-2008, 09:36 AM
GTS-R is infamous around these parts
Congratulations on completion of the car. It is hard to believe that was once a stock GT3. Fantastic job.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice job, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:09 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
She looks great as expected. Enjoy it Garrett. Some video would be nice.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:11 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
INSANE. We need a compilation of the transformations of your previous GT2 and now this GT3!

Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
That thing is bad! The exhaust really trips you out at first. Nice job bud.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by GSlider
That thing is bad! The exhaust really trips you out at first. Nice job bud.
Thanks! The exhaust is only for Laguna Seca which has a strict limit of 92db. Normally I run the open exhaust shown in my avatar.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 AM
pbfoot is infamous around these partspbfoot is infamous around these parts
Why would you design the exhaust like that? If you are to get bumped in the back you could potentially lose most/all exhaust flow if those pipes get bent in. Not trying to be a dick but I am legitimately wondering.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:45 AM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
Apparently you're one post too late:

Why would you design the exhaust like that? If you are to get bumped in the back you could potentially lose most/all exhaust flow if those pipes get bent in. Not trying to be a dick but I am legitimately wondering.
The exhaust is only for Laguna Seca which has a strict limit of 92db

Old 09-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
awesome job any pics of the completed engine bay?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Totally bad to the bone. Well done!

Old 09-02-2008, 11:34 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
I was just reading another thread about how strict they are at Laguna Seca and how a GT3 with stock exhaust was too loud for the track at 95db. Crazy to think all the cars that run there have to be within these limits I guess..

Do you have any pictures of the car with your normal exhaust set up?

Old 09-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
daammnn!!!!! congrats!!!!

Old 09-02-2008, 04:09 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
nice race car.
you got pictures of the underside of the roof? curious on the sunroof delete.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my completed GT3 race car