Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Cargraphic muffler delete silencer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 11:08 PM
steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
Cargraphic muffler delete silencer

Here is Cargraphic's version of the rear muffler delete. The difference is it has a small perforated silencer on the large section. A little more engineering than the other two products. There are only 2 in the Country and this one is for sale for $1600.00 It has a warranty against any defects. I only used it in conjunction with their headers for a few track events and it was awesome. A stock system would be ideal and it would fit the 997 Gt-3 & RS. Finest materials and quality, TUV approved.
Please send private message if interested.

Steve

Attached Images     
Old 09-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
great looking bypass. btw, what size are the tips? do they offer the tips in black? how much does it weigh?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 AM
steve@digitalho is infamous around these parts
Cargraphic Lightweight Silencers

There are only two of these systems imported by Stuttgart Performance. I suppose you could powdercoat the tips . They are close to the size of the stock tips but single wall. I have to refer you to Greg at Stuttgart for specific details but this is the only set available right now. Steve

Old 09-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by steve@digitalho
Here is Cargraphic's version of the rear muffler delete. The difference is it has a small perforated silencer on the large section. A little more engineering than the other two products. There are only 2 in the Country and this one is for sale for $1600.00 It has a warranty against any defects. I only used it in conjunction with their headers for a few track events and it was awesome. A stock system would be ideal and it would fit the 997 Gt-3 & RS. Finest materials and quality, TUV approved.
Please send private message if interested.

Steve

Looks like a combination of GMG/Sharkwerks system from what I can tell.

Can you elaborate on the "engineering" behind the system?

Looks like a fine product... But you would think that they would have TIG welded the system.. I mean after all the "other two less engineered" systems do at least offer that... Those Mig welds sure arent very pretty.......

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 09-06-2008 at 12:37 AM.