Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

My GT almost complete - EVOMS visit!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:53 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My GT almost complete - EVOMS visit!

Well I flew out to EVOMS this past weekend to 1. check up on my GT and 2. check out the Gumbert!

First of all let me tell you that the EVOMS new facility is too die for! So spacious , clean and modern. If I was ever to own a shop, it would be like that.

It was great to catch up with the entire EVOMs crew Todd/Mike/Dan/Ian..... They are all a class act and a pleasure to work with.

Here are some pics. Enjoy.

oh and be on the lookout for my EVOMs GT in Modified Luxury Exotics at a newsstand soon

more pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1578353...7607183816523/

Old 09-08-2008, 11:56 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Looks like you had a great time out there and you're right their new facility is top-rate!

Can't wait to see what you think of the new power

Old 09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Great looking car!

Their shop is truly one of a kind!

Did you happen to see a black 996tt with black c21's at the shop ?

Nice looking cayman in second picture

Old 09-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
The EVOMS Ecu will also increase the rev band?

Old 09-08-2008, 12:34 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
I can't imagine more power on the CGT! That thing is already too powerful for the rear end. If anything, I'd get a 4WD setup on the CGT.

Care to share what's been done? Looks like flash, exhaust??

Gumpert looks very interesting. Not bad looking but just different.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Fred, did you put the stock exhaust back on?

Old 09-08-2008, 12:39 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Great looking car!

Their shop is truly one of a kind!

Did you happen to see a black 996tt with black c21's at the shop ?

Nice looking cayman in second picture
Back at evo already? What happened???

Old 09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
reddevil07 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for sharing Fred. Gumpert looks sweet!

Old 09-08-2008, 09:04 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
All. I will post full details once EVOM has finished doing software, etc.. I will have car back on Sunday and will provide differences from stock.

Thank you.

Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Good stuff!

Thanks Fred.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Banned
LA TECH is infamous around these parts
Nice pics. The guys at EVOMS rock. Have fun with your mods.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Myallroad is infamous around these parts
I hate you for having a CGT. Nice ride man. Best sounding motor ever made IMO!

Old 09-10-2008, 09:35 AM
SpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedYellow has a spectacular aura about
Alright....

Let's consider that with a full custom suspension and etc. we've seen our fair share of hotrods.

The CGT remains in a class of its own. Saleen, CCX and etc. plus Gumpert in fact demonstrate what can be done when you mate an excellent powertrain to effectively "zero weight" and add wild exterior colors. Nesty, loud, rough, completely unforgiving... hey this is sounding good~!

Thanks for the pics Fred. You're quite the enthusiast.

Time to acquire a 997TT on a price dip and send it to Switzer for the 850WHP tuner package so that you can have another daily driver. He seems to get enough out of that platform to satisfy even your discerning taste. Garage space could be a little tight!

SY

Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 AM
SpeedYellow,

I have my Cayenne TTS as a daily driver and soon it will be pushing most likely close to 670HP.

I was one of the first to have a 997TT and had it modded up to 700+ and I got rid of it as soon as I got the GT3RS.

Turbo was too boring for me and I don't think I will ever get in another turbo again. After being in CGT and GT3RS, those engines are just soo much more fun.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:12 AM
petevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to beholdpetevb is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by fredttx50
SpeedYellow,

I have my Cayenne TTS as a daily driver and soon it will be pushing most likely close to 670HP.

I was one of the first to have a 997TT and had it modded up to 700+ and I got rid of it as soon as I got the GT3RS.

Turbo was too boring for me and I don't think I will ever get in another turbo again. After being in CGT and GT3RS, those engines are just soo much more fun.
Fred,

Agree 100% about turbo being too boring. It's a shame those headers of yours didn't fit- they looked good and you'd cut me a sweet deal.
Maybe you'll let me run vs your CGT when my car's done? I'll wait and see what you rwhp and weight figures turn out to be before putting any money down, though...

-Pete

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My GT almost complete - EVOMS visit!