Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 with a SF background

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 12:35 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
GT3 with a SF background

Despite the grey clouds, I managed to snap some pics anyway.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:38 AM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
more....

Old 09-16-2008, 12:44 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
That 2nd pic would be nice if the delivery truck was not in the way....

Luv the area and go hiking/biking there all the time

Old 09-16-2008, 12:52 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
2nd pic in post 2 (with the GG bridge) is my favorite. Good work!

Old 09-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
great pics kev the newly painted black parts look great. i cant wait to copy you... lol.. this one is my favorite. perhaps a new sig is in order.

Last edited by Daytonaviolet; 09-16-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by s4play
That 2nd pic would be nice if the delivery truck was not in the way....

Luv the area and go hiking/biking there all the time

It's impossible to take pictures with so many tourists and cars driving back and forth. I was at the first spot for an hour because I had to wait for people to get out of the picture.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
great pics kev the newly painted black parts look great. i cant wait to copy you... lol.. this one is my favorite. perhaps a new sig is in order.

I should have zoomed in so I can have the same sig as Speedoflight.

Old 09-16-2008, 04:50 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
This is the best.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:34 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Speedshaq
This is the best.
+1 I would love to have a hi res version for my computer screen saver.

Old 09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Lookin' good Kevin!

Old 09-16-2008, 12:29 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
nice pics kev! did you do this yesterday? shoulda let me know. i was bored at work.

Old 09-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by speedoflight
nice pics kev! did you do this yesterday? shoulda let me know. i was bored at work.

I left work around noon and never went back. I didn't know you were bored. Should have called up the other white GT3 owner to ditch work because I'm sure he was bored also.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:16 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedoflight
i was bored at work.
That's why the stock price went down

Old 09-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
That's why the stock price went down
I agree Alex. They need to get rid of the 2 ballers who drive GT3. Obviously they're making too much money.

Old 09-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
cant ditch too many days

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 with a SF background