Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Eurorev

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 11:28 AM
hendrady is infamous around these parts
Eurorev

Guys, everyone makes mistakes, and who doesnt? anyshop will have delays for their customers. But, solving things out with the shop will clear things up. For Cambricosa, we did the best we could, we reminded him that the barrel of his iforged but he didnt want to spend the money instead he just wants to fix his front barrel, we ship it out to IFORGED to get it flushed and repolished. If a tire came off his wheel , i suppose that the wheel will be damaged? lol. and its still perfect condition, secondly, he did not tow his car to the shop, he DROVE it with the bad wheels, he bought the car from his friend which has been in 2 major accident before with these i forged.
If you want to solve these problems, you should have the decency to call us and work things out. Since Robert left, we were short handed . for those of you who knows Vincent, he has been working 10-8 each day at times, we did installation till 12. Which shop will open for you till the wee hours?
Cambricosa, despite all the delays, you should have given some credit to us for modding your car too.
What you are doing now, is driving Eurorev out of business , and the money u spend on the shop is barely$2500 .
Be Fair guys, we have been running for 10 years now, and I think Eurorev deserve some respect.