Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997 GT3 For Sale @ Stead

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 02:37 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
997 GT3 For Sale @ Stead

I'm assuming GT3s are still hard to come by, so this should be newsworthy...

It's got 7700 miles. They're asking $129,988 or best offer.

TOPCLR U2 GT Silver Metallic Top
INTERI 78 Black Full Leather
OPTION P01 Adaptive Sport Seats
OPTION P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package
OPTION 342 Heated Front Seats
OPTION 490 Sound Package Plus
OPTION 509 Fire Extinguisher
OPTION 810 Floor Mats - Interior Color
OPTION XMZ Rear Center Console - Leather
OPTION XXZ Foot Rest Aluminum
OPTION CLE Trim Strip Swtch Pnl Alcantara
OPTION P12 Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
OPTION XSC Porsche Crest in Headrest
OPTION 639 Chrono Package
BDYCLR U2 GT Silver Metallic

Call Mike Pardini at 925-330-3475.

Last edited by ELMEL; 10-12-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:21 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Geesh they are about almost 20k over market right now with that many miles maybe 30k
over market -a Non PCCB car is in the 100K range and up depending on miles
GT3s are not that hard to get right now and Ray of RPMSPORTSCARS.com has a similar car with 1,000 miles for 110K

Old 10-12-2008, 09:24 AM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Another $6K and you could have had the Green RS on Ebay!! It had less miles and Nav! Sign of the times

Old 10-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
This GT3 doesn't really have that much regarding options. The original MSRP had to have been lower.
Heck I should consider selling my GT3. May have to with the political climate.

Ranger

Old 10-12-2008, 01:39 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Now that I have slept and got up its still and incredible price. I dont know that you could have got that at TOP of the market with 7700 miles.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:00 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
That's about market for a GT3RS......

Oh, wait.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:18 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
that is amusing !!!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:42 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
This guy is always touting Stead, makes me wonder!!!

Old 10-12-2008, 07:52 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by cnc
This guy is always touting Stead, makes me wonder!!!
Why shouldn't I? I've had better sales and service experiences at Stead than any other car dealer ever. By a long shot. So I highly recommend them as a dealership.

I get the usual sales emails from the dealership and I relay some of that information to you guys. You might notice I only post rare cars when they come up for sale (or at least those I perceive to be rare based on inquiries on this forum).

I don't work at Stead (as many here can attest). And I can promise you I'm not getting any sort of kickback (not that that would change the validity of the info I'm posting). I'm just trying to be a contributor to my local Porsche community. I learn a lot from this place, so I try to give back in the small ways that I can. Don't believe me? Then wonder away. But I have to ask, what are you wondering about? Do you think that maybe I'm lying about something? All I'm doing is telling you guys about a car that's available. I also compliment SharkWerks (Alex), Premier Protective Films (Sammy), AutoConcierge (Bob), and others because they do fantastic work. Are you going to find conspiracy there too?

Last edited by ELMEL; 10-12-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
^
Stead is one of the Bay Area Dealers who lied to their regular customers about their RS allocations, and then sold the cars over sticker (screwing long time customers).

Maybe you don't know that; but that is one reason never to business with them.

Even today, they want to screw potential buyers on the GT3 with unrealistic prices. If you think Stead is a great Dealer you have a lot learn!

In the tough times those customers will remember.

Old 10-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
yeah that price seams pretty high. at that rate i'm willing to sell my gt3 for $120k elmel, i appreciate all your gt3 price threads.

Old 10-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by cnc
^
Stead is one of the Bay Area Dealers who lied to their regular customers about their RS allocations, and then sold the cars over sticker (screwing long time customers).

Maybe you don't know that; but that is one reason never to business with them.

Even today, they want to screw potential buyers on the GT3 with unrealistic prices. If you think Stead is a great Dealer you have a lot learn!

In the tough times those customers will remember.
Simply put, I have had GREAT experiences with Stead from sales to service, and I personally know many others who feel the same way. But I am not so naive as to think that 100% of any business' customers have the exact same experience, or that any business will not at some point exploit supply and demand for their benefit (and I have no problem with that). I guarantee you that you cannot point at a single dealership that has not had it's fair share of negative criticism.

That all said, please keep in mind that this thread did not start as a compliment to Stead. I was simply sharing the availability of a GT3 for those who might be interested in the car, and for those who like to watch the asking prices. I'm not telling anyone they have to like Stead.

I genuinely hope that we don't need to keep this debate going and that you can simply accept that my compliments of Stead are based on my own experience with them.

Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
yeah that price seams pretty high. at that rate i'm willing to sell my gt3 for $120k elmel, i appreciate all your gt3 price threads.
Thanks Fern. I hope you know that my posts are more to let you guys know the cars are there. I figure prices are always negotiable and you all know that. Obviously, Stead is simply going to sell the car for whatever market demands. In these crazy times, it might take a little time for buyer and seller to figure out what that is.

Last edited by ELMEL; 10-13-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:54 PM
I appreciated it. it show where some sellers think the market is and helps potential buyers know what to watch out for.

thanks

Old 10-16-2008, 11:45 AM
PorscheSalesAtl is infamous around these parts
I know where a 2007 GT3 in Arctic Silver w/ PCCb's is for 99,925 it has 9,606 miles and yes it could be certified for $1,990. IM me if anyone what to know more about it.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:39 PM
allstardos is infamous around these parts
Thx for all the advice guys. . . the search begins. __________________
2007 IB M6
2008 ML 63 AMG

*gone but not forgotten*
2004 Tiag E46 M3
2008 Jeep SRT 8

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 GT3 For Sale @ Stead