GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Wow !! Fabspeed Motorsport Visit,

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM
ak996TT is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Wow !! Fabspeed Motorsport Visit,

All,

I just want to let everyone know that I get a chance to visit Fabspeed Motorsport facility 2 days (monday)ago. Let me tell you their customer service and technical expertise are top notch in my opinion. I happen to got a chance to met the R&D team and President Joe Fabiani, who is a stand up guy that this very friendly and know his stuff (technical) in all of his products, to me that what really make the company great. The facility is clean and the dyno facility they have is one of the best I seen from many shop I had visited.

BTW, in case you guys are wondering....the reason why I went visit fabspeed motorsport its becasue I bought a Used but new condition Fabspeed exhaust from another seller for my 997s and I couldn't make the quad outlet exhaust pipe line up correctly. I email fabspeed and they told me to come in and they will check it out for me and make any adjustment as necessary.

I really though they will charge me something to make the adjustment. At the end they didn't charge me and instead I got a chance to look at their show room and all of their products that is going to Vegas for the upcoming SEMA show. I have never look at so many toys (header, exhaust..cats..extc)at once,,,ha ha

Trust me guys, I have no affiliations with FABSPEED MOTORSPORT, I just want to share my experience with you guys. Now a day, its hard to find a shop or products that you can trust.....To me, after looking at their facility, I have a lot of confidence that they are making great products that also have technical data to back it up.

Alan
997s with Fabspeed exhaust

Old 10-15-2008, 10:26 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
It's nice to read about positive experiences, I actually gave them a call regarding exhausts today too, in a similar situation, asking questions about a used exhaust I wanted to pick up from another 6speeder. Great service over the phone, and your story definitely gives me more buyer confidence about picking up a used exhaust.

Old 10-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
very nice read!

Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 PM
ginger_snaps is infamous around these parts
love fabspeed, cant wait to get a muffler bypass

Old 10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
rjh58 is infamous around these parts
would love to take my car there for some work

Old 10-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Ferraridude is infamous around these parts
I live about two blocks from fabspeed =D Needless to say I spend a considerable amount of time there. I was actually just there yesterday.

Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 AM
911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about911TurboS2 has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I remember starting out with Joe Fabiano in drivers ed circa 1994...I am glad that his business has prospered.

-Gerry

07 GT3RS, 07 997 TT (AWE tweaked)
12 previous 911s

Old 10-24-2008, 05:55 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Thanx for the kind words everybody! I t was great meeting you and your brother Alan! Tell him to get in contact with me when he wants to do the work on the new M3
If anybody is in the area feel free to stop by and I will be more than happy to show you guys around our facility!