Love the color

Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 AM
GTEE83 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jbryan
Read the owner's manual
+1

RTFM

Old 10-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Bill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud ofBill in Atlanta has much to be proud of
Correct oil is Mobil 1 0-40

thanks for posting pictures, one of my favorite GT3's !

Bill

Old 10-17-2008, 11:57 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
nice car, what part of ny are u from?
and to answer your question mobil 1 0w40

Old 10-17-2008, 01:26 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
Mobil Delvac 5W40 is my fav.

Old 10-17-2008, 03:17 PM
sws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of light
WOH - What color is that?

Old 10-18-2008, 05:24 AM
swivelhi is infamous around these parts
The manual says change your oil every 12K miles. Is that what you do? As you can see from the responses everyone has a favorite and it's always interesting to hear other opinions. Keep an open mind and try not to be such a wise ***, this isn't the site for that crap.

Old 10-18-2008, 10:36 AM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
0w-40.

Old 10-19-2008, 02:40 PM
toadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud of
what does "Delvac" signify is it just a brand name or mean something??

Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
MOBIL dont use other.

Old 10-21-2008, 01:51 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by toadinlaw
what does "Delvac" signify is it just a brand name or mean something??
Delvac is a diesel oil, and the guy who posted that you should use it on your Pcar is an A-hole.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:02 PM
joyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura aboutjoyride has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Delvac is a diesel oil, and the guy who posted that you should use it on your Pcar is an A-hole.

Please do you research before you call someone an A-hole

You sound extremely stupid... seriously.

Delvac 5W40 is API SL rated (gasoline engine rating)
Delvac has higher ZDDP than the SM rated Mobil 1 0W40 (SM rating limits zddp due to emissions - makes cats last longer)
If I have to explain why higher ZDDP is good for the engine.... seriously, stop posting if you don't know.
Higher ash content also helps neutralize harmful acids also.
THe Delvc 5W40 used to sell as a Mobil 1 Truck and SUV gasoline oil and mobil decided to rebrand it and charge a little more.
Lots of TT guys use this oil.

Last edited by joyride; 10-21-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:02 PM
toadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud oftoadinlaw has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dinorocz
Ok then, I guess I should feel good about the fact I did not know what the hell it was.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Oil For My Gt3