GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 RS in Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
997RS is infamous around these parts
GT3 RS in Dubai

Anyone interested in an orange GT3 RS with ONLY 2900 km. if yes please PM me. only serious buyers.

Options:

-club sport package
-pccm
-normal brakes
-fully loaded

price AED 485,000 ($132,500)

Old 11-16-2008, 10:40 PM
PERFECTION is infamous around these parts
Any pics?

Old 11-16-2008, 10:41 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
would you consider trade? how much is the sticker? fully loaded? what are the other options ?

Old 11-16-2008, 11:47 PM
i wouldnt consider trade, as i have another car in order (not a porsche).. it has all options you can get in an RS, except the ceramics.

sticker is more than the price i am asking for.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:35 PM
luiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud ofluiscarlos has much to be proud of
Pics!!!

Old 11-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Pics??

just google gt3 rs orange, and it looks exactly the same

Old 11-17-2008, 11:09 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
everybody here knows what an RS looks like. it'll only help your sale...

Old 11-17-2008, 11:30 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997RS
Pics??

just google gt3 rs orange, and it looks exactly the same
oh really didn't know that jk. bro first you are not allowed to sell here because you have only 16 posts. Second in order to sell your RS you need to give enough detail about the car. you said fully loaded and I can't really tell what does that mean. everything wrapped with leather, all carbon, all painted exterior color there is nothing called fully loaded this is porsche bro you can even chose the color of your stitches. hope this help and I'll see if I can get you buyer in saudi >>>> good luck

Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 PM
bro no need for all that comments, if you want to buy the car or got someone who wants it just let me know. ill give you every little detail in the car once someone is interested. thanks anyway.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:34 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
you are honestly horrible at selling a car. why not give the info first to DETERMINE if someone is interested? we're helping YOU. this is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:53 AM
ztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to beholdztnedman1 is a splendid one to behold
SOLD!! I LOVE IT ILL BUY IT!!

Man I wasnt sure about looking into buying your car until you didnt post pics or details, im sold now!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:58 PM
you guys are funny, car is sold for $143,000... my friend i do not need your help next time to sell anything.. if you wanna sell anything then give ME a buzz.

have a good one!!

Old 11-18-2008, 11:38 PM
bro i'm glad that your car is sold but i need to tell you something you came to the 6 and posted your car for sale without even know the rules here.
1) you have to post at the for sale section
2) YOU are not allowed to post because you have to have min of 100 posts or being member for at least a year

I don't know why you saying we are funny but non of us said anything wrong we all were trying to help you and you should have listed full detail about the car

if i tried to find you a buyer he will ask me about details at least MSRP then I have to get back to you for an answer which is going to make it long story, of course I'm not going to tell him go and build fully loaded gt3rs in porsche website to see the price like you said google orange gt3rs. nway glad you sold it and congrats in your new ride

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 11-18-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:20 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
What's with the arrogant attitude? You come in here on your own free will offering your car for sale. The guys were only trying to help you and you keep throwing it in their face.

Best of luck!

Old 11-19-2008, 03:20 AM
stay quiet little boy and dont get involved.. the problem is solved with the guys, and the car is sold.

cayenne_ksa thanks for trying to help, appreciate it.

Regards

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS in Dubai