Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY - (56k - 63 photos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:58 PM
jpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nicejpcourt is just really nice
Looks like it was a great day, thanks for the great pictures!!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:25 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
no problem guys!

Old 12-16-2008, 06:40 PM
lvrs is infamous around these parts
Amazing Pics!

Old 12-16-2008, 11:38 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
thanks man!

Old 12-17-2008, 03:04 AM
CorsicanBB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
thanks man, D300 with Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8 or tokina 11-16mm
I just got myself a D300 for Christmas that 24-70 lens is next on my list but sticker price shock!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by CorsicanBB
I just got myself a D300 for Christmas that 24-70 lens is next on my list but sticker price shock!
haha its worth the price trust me. let me ask you something though, do you plan to keep your D300 for a while, or do you plan to upgrade to a full-frame camera in the near future?

if you are planning to get a full-frame, then i would suggest getting the 24-70mm f2.8 because this lens is meant for full frame cameras.

if not i would suggest looking at the 17-55mm F2.8 lens (an incredible lens as well, just as good as the 24-70). This lens is meant for cameras with cropped sensors (i think thats the term?) there fore the zoom range is much better making it a better lens to keep on your camera all the time.

although the quality is of the 24-70 is incredible, i rarely use this lens. i only use it at events like this where i know for sure i will have a lot of space to move around.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
amazing!

Old 12-17-2008, 12:39 PM
CorsicanBB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
haha its worth the price trust me. let me ask you something though, do you plan to keep your D300 for a while, or do you plan to upgrade to a full-frame camera in the near future?

if you are planning to get a full-frame, then i would suggest getting the 24-70mm f2.8 because this lens is meant for full frame cameras.

if not i would suggest looking at the 17-55mm F2.8 lens (an incredible lens as well, just as good as the 24-70). This lens is meant for cameras with cropped sensors (i think thats the term?) there fore the zoom range is much better making it a better lens to keep on your camera all the time.

although the quality is of the 24-70 is incredible, i rarely use this lens. i only use it at events like this where i know for sure i will have a lot of space to move around.
Thanks for the tip!!! I will look the 17-55mm f2.8 up

Old 12-17-2008, 01:28 PM
anytime

Old 12-17-2008, 03:00 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Nice display of your talent as I have seen in other threads.

Old 12-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
Nice display of your talent as I have seen in other threads.
thank you sir!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:16 AM
porschedog is infamous around these parts
How do I sign up for next year's run?

Old 12-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Andy 98RT10 is infamous around these parts
Love the plate on that Lambo

Old 12-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Andy 98RT10 is infamous around these parts
All of those pictures makes me want to move to Florida.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:17 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Andy 98RT10
All of those pictures makes me want to move to Florida.
me too!

wonderful pics!
I love the sunshine state
the only thing that might be a problem is the speed limit in the US..
that makes the photos look a bit weird...a lot of exotics that have to be driven at grandma speeds,even though they are heavily modded etc.

I think I`m just a little spoilt by the german Autobahn and scenic roads where you can legally beat the sh*t out of your car and nobody cares

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY - (56k - 63 photos)