Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

996GT3 vs CBR1000RR vs R1 - ISANE VIDEO!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 11:37 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
The adrenaline was great until you think about all the innocent drivers who could have been wasted by this irresponsible behaviour.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:46 PM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
I thought he was done when the tail got loose!

Old 12-24-2008, 04:47 AM
Dodo is infamous around these parts
Living proof that intelligence and skills do not always meet in the same body!

Old 12-24-2008, 07:23 AM
blackbeast99 is infamous around these parts
Wow. That is crazy!!

Old 12-24-2008, 08:17 AM
sws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of lightsws1 is a glorious beacon of light
I was REALLY hoping for a crash at the end. Not with anyone innocent. Just between the bikes and the car. Sorry. Darwin will catch up with them one day soon.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:55 AM
997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light997slover is a glorious beacon of light
Old 12-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Tinker is infamous around these parts
That was a close call at about 1 minute in. Another few feet and he would have had a sport bike as a hood ornament and not a very happy ending.

I'm glad I've outgrown that level of stupidity.

Tinker

Old 12-26-2008, 08:16 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
The guys on bikes were pussies. You should have never seen them again about 30 seconds in

Old 12-26-2008, 09:26 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I just watched the vid again and as dumb as it was on public roads, that dude was driving his *** off.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:52 PM
ThirSTi is infamous around these parts
Wow. I can't believe that. This guy's ***** must be bigger than his brains, but damn impressive driving. The passenger is even more insane. That is A LOT of trust in your buddy.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:09 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have a guess how fast he was going when the tail went out? the control/luck at that point was impressive.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:17 AM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
anyone have a guess how fast he was going when the tail went out? the control/luck at that point was impressive.

why luck and not skill ? ... it amazes me how you guys are quick to judge.... ..this board is full of innocent pp who never speed or do anything crazy..please grow up. don't like it - dont comment.

Old 12-29-2008, 06:10 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
This movie and the M5 vs RS4 in Russia are the craziest car clips ive seen!! :O

Old 12-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
This movie and the M5 vs RS4 in Russia are the craziest car clips ive seen!! :O
This was tame compared to that RS4 vs M5 Russian video...

Old 12-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, when your brain is small, your ***** don't have to be very large to override it. Probably some mathematical function could be derived.
But having been on both sides - an ex-motorcycler and a current P-car driver - I've got to say that this is just grossly irresponsible. Whether the bikers and the driver/passenger agreed or not. Likely the bikers could go down, possibly others on the road could get in to the fray, maybe even the driver/passenger could be wrapped up in some darwinian event.
Yea, maybe I've just turned in to an old fart, but just seems wrong. FWIW, when in my Porsche (or any car for that matter), when I get near bikers, I make space for them, gently slow down and often wave them on by. I know that when I drove a bike, its what I would have wanted others to do.
Oh and I agree with the other poster who said that those bikers must have been 'pedaling' it. Those are amazingly hot machines and could have blown the Porsche off of that particular road.

Originally Posted by ThirSTi
Wow. I can't believe that. This guy's ***** must be bigger than his brains, but damn impressive driving. The passenger is even more insane. That is A LOT of trust in your buddy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996GT3 vs CBR1000RR vs R1 - ISANE VIDEO!!!