Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

What's your Porsche getting for Xmas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
A decklid, uprights and a 63" CF wing.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:51 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Excellent choice for enhancing the sound.
Tell me about it! Once I heard it I had to have it. Should be here pretty soon.

Old 12-24-2008, 04:33 PM
OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !OmahaGT Is a GOD !
Not gaining weight this xmas

My GT3 is getting some work done this Xmas. It's going Euro. Already have the CGT seats and I'm adding RSS yellow roll bar, schroth enduro harness, cargraphic RS carbon decklid and wing(-?), braille battery(-17lbs), euro-spec RS plexiglass rear window (-7lbs), 996 RS brake spoilers.

Cosmetic: leather visors without airbag warnings, carbon shiftknob, and carbon dash trim.

Im excited to get her back! I'll post pics sometime early in the new year. Merry Xmas and happy holidays guys!

Old 12-24-2008, 04:57 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
Tell me about it! Once I heard it I had to have it. Should be here pretty soon.
I find myself up in th 4k rpm area so I can hear its sweet sound. You'll love it.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:42 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
1. Sharkworks Muffler Bypass with the Tips.

2. Pirelli Motorsport Corsa Tires in original sizes.

You'll love it, straight pipes + RS = best 911 sound.

Old 12-24-2008, 07:44 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OmahaGT
My GT3 is getting some work done this Xmas. It's going Euro. Already have the CGT seats and I'm adding RSS yellow roll bar, schroth enduro harness, cargraphic RS carbon decklid and wing(-?), braille battery(-17lbs), euro-spec RS plexiglass rear window (-7lbs), 996 RS brake spoilers.

Cosmetic: leather visors without airbag warnings, carbon shiftknob, and carbon dash trim.

Im excited to get her back! I'll post pics sometime early in the new year. Merry Xmas and happy holidays guys!
Awesome choice of mods. I wish the US spec cars came with the plexi rear window. Love the visor change as well

Old 12-24-2008, 07:51 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
i wanna get something but my wife might freak out since i just got a black series for xmas.

maybe i'll get exhaust and some software and maybe she'll never know...haha

Old 12-24-2008, 08:56 PM
wct8920 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Pointby
GT3 Euro seats and T'quipment bar.

and pay someone to put that roll bar in for you, you couldnt pay me to do that again

Old 12-25-2008, 10:42 AM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
Mud flaps and a CB Radio. If I have enough money, maybe the little lady will spring for nice pair of seat covers (I'm hoping for the one's with the FORD emblems printed on them).

Merry Christmas boys.....(and girls) :-)

Old 12-25-2008, 11:14 AM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Well, Santa brought a little something extra besides my pedals - FVD-Brombacher ECU flash. I had been talking about getting the Revo flash, and had even set an appt to go to TRG to get it done, but decided the $ could be better used elsewhere. The wife had the FVD s/w and cable sitting under the tree. Guess I know what I'll be doing this afternoon. Anyone have this already?